BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Aileen M.
This BB Cream covered up but on my dry skin on my face it just made it look like horribly blended foundation (if that made sense)This also made my skin break out.
Katherine D.
Miami beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite bb cream! I highly recommend this one, full coverage of imperfections, it's not sticky and doesn't have any funny smell! And long lasting of course
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this BB cream. It has great coverage and has SPF protection. It has a great price and it is just an amazing product. I definitely recommend
Marissa G.
Manteca, CA
I love this stuff! I've used it everyday for two years now and it always seems to look like you never have anything on your skin and it wears all day!
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best BB creams i have tried. light but with great coverage... just enough color :)
Ashley T.
I really want to like this product but it really isn't that great, at least not for those with oily skin. This product is a little too moisturizing it left me kind of oily looking. There wasn't much coverage with it either which i expected but the oilies and the fragrance I didn't.
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB cream offers nice coverage. It only comes in 2 shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark it has a little bit of a thick consistency. It feels very moisturizing when you put it on. I have combination skin and for me I did get shinny a few hours after I put it on. So I would have to recommend this if you have dry or normal skin.
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Don't recommend for people who need a lot of coverage. I myself just wear it to even out the color of my face. Other than that it's a really good product it applies on well and smells nice.
Kassondra T.
Gansevoort, NY
I find the coverage of this product to be decent but I find it to make my face rather oily and it also has a slight perfume scent but strong enough that my husband doesn't like it.
Zhanna V.
Inman, SC
So how do you guys like this product?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been looking for a BB cream for the summer and weekend where I don't have to put so much makeup on. Something that has medium coverage but won't break me out. Is this product good for acne prone skin? Is is light?
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?