BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Femke R.
Femke R.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the first BB cream I bought. I don't really like foundation that much, so BB cream is the perfect solution for me. Although I find the Garnier BB cream a little bit too thick, it helps me to get a nice and even skin tone. I also just want to point out that it looks great on pictures too!! Usually when you use flash, you will see whatever you have on your face.. The Garnier BB cream gives me a flawless look even on photos. I give it a B (+) because I find it too thick..
jessica s.
jessica s.
El Paso, TX
I got the garnier bb cream for oily skin and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I had a lot of acne dark marks.. I would even use a lot of makeup to covee up my marks. . Some makeup made me brakeout even more... once I started using the bb cream I saw a difference right away.. it covered up my marks even made them a lil lighter. . I've been using it for three months and I don't use makeup anymore jus the bb cream. I really love this product.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this bb cream for about 4-5 months now and i really have seen differences in my face in a really good way. it evens out my skin so well. The only thing i have to complain about is the shades it comes in... The light-medium one is too light and the deep one is too dark. Other than that i recommend it!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I liked it in my horrible bathroom lighting but once I went out into the natural light you could see it was really patchy/streaky. Not a very strong coverage either.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
I tried this and I really wanted to like it but it just made my skin feel oily. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Everyone is different, I guess
Fabe F.
Fabe F.
I use this when I don't feel like using my better, more expensive BB cream. It's good for work/school days, but not when I go out. Its slightly oily and the coverage is alright
Emily L.
Emily L.
I felt that this product really hydrated my skin! I also think it really evened out my skins complexion!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Has good coverage for a BB cream, however it did not work with my combination skin. Made it oily and the color was off. However, it would probably be great for dry skin!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.
Brianna m.
Brianna m.
Is this worth buying?
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Karen B.
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?