BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
Where do I begin with this product? Do I start with the "dewy finish" that translates as "I just ran a 5k marathon" on the face? What about the chemical scent? Or how about the absolute lack of color range? Garnier should stick to hair.
Jenifer K.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I got a TON of these from the "I Love my BB" promotion that Garnier was doing on their FB page. I was scared at first because all of the other BBs that I have tried have delivered such minimal coverage that I had no use for them. This one is the closest to an actual foundation with regard to coverage that I have used, and for that alone, I am a fan! It does have a scent to it, but it is light and fresh, so it is not overwhelming. I have very fair skin and the Light/Fair color is a little dark on me, but I can work with it when I use a light transluscent powder over it.That being said, I suffer from acne and scarring. While this is far from full coverage, I do leave the house while wearing it, so it covers enough to make me feel confident in my skin while also providing all of the benefits of a BB (of which, the SPF is my favorite).
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
This product goes on very nicely and gives a nice dewy look to your skin. I have dry skin and it hydrates my skin very well! The only problem I would say I have with it is that although upon first application it gives create coverage for a BB cream it fades pretty quickly.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I found that this product made my face very greasy and break out. It was also a orangish color. It was also expensive.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
This BB offers just the right amount of coverage. It's better than a tinted moisturizer. I have very fair & oily skin, so the cream didn't work out well for me. It was too heavy & left me a little too orange. That is a common problem for me though. I think it would work well for people w normal to dry skin.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Got a sample of this in various shades to find the one that was right for me. I love the coverage and how it leaves my skin moisturized.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I buy and try this and I don't like . because where i live (AZ) in the summer are very hot so your sweating a lot and this is look on your face .. that why i change to another one this don't like in my opinion ..
Michael M.
Michael M.
Hillsboro, OR
I pair this with my Mary Kay liquid foundation and it is amazing. A little goes a long way and theirs no strange scent associated. Its perfect for an everyday look and lasts for a long time.
Kim T.
This is a VERY light coverage BB cream. It covers your minor imperfections. I haven't tried other brands yet, but that is my next plan. I know that CC creams are supposed to do more, so that may be my next step.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?