BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Savannah K.
I did not really care for the Garnier brand BB cream. The formula had a shimmer to it, which i do not like. This did have good coverage, so i will use it when i need some light coverage. The price point is great as well. While the coverage is good, i do not plan to purchase again due to the shimmer effect.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Kim T.
First off, there are only 3 shades to choose from, so I picked the lightest that was available in hopes that it would color match me. However, it came out too dark on my skin. Secondly, the consistency is VERY thick. It was very heavy and felt like a combination of sunscreen and heavy foundation all in one. The finish was very matte, which is something I normally like on my oily skin, but for a BB cream I wanted a more dewy/natural finish. Although it initially felt matte, my dry acne spots were emphasized and by the end of the day my skin was extremely oily.
Jody R.
Trenton, FL
This is my go-to for a beach day so easy to use and has sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it!
Mariah S.
Amazing product , you can build up the coverage to medium. Okay price for a drugstore bb cream just wish they had more color variety
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This is a decent bb cream, it's not my favorite but my favorite is super pricey so I tend to save that for special occasions and use this one for every day wear. I like how it looks on my skin, but not that crazy about how it feels. I just get that tacky feeling that I do not like. Feels a bit on the heavy side, but looks quite natural on the skin.
Shoba R.
Stunning product, love the smooth shine free finish and the long lasting matte effect, bye bye shine! Love this definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Bought this last summer. Loved the formula but even the lighted shade was to dark for me. I might try it again and see how it works
Vicki R.
Sardinia, OH
It's an alright product. It's very thick feeling but the coverage is still rather light (especially for a Garnier BB cream). The smell is strong but not entirely unpleasant.
Vanessa P.
I love this bb cream garnier has a touch of color, no leaves a pegostes in the face, it is easy and fast to install, not the product as quickly dries as other bases, although I feel it is like a moisturizer than a bb cream
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?