BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product. I like to use this when I don't feel like putting on makeup. It has enough tint to correct any blemishes without having to spend much time applying.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I have combination skin and this BB cream left a dewey finish that had me looking and feeling oily and gross all day long. I've tried a few BB creams and this one so far has been my least favorite.
Jackie g.
Jackie g.
Zionsville, IN
This is one of my least favorite products I have ever tried, the formula is super oily And just makes my face feel horrible, it also made me break out I would not recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Buffalo, NY
This BB cream is the only one I have used, so I don't have any to compare it to. Definitely blends in well and makes my complexion look even without any dark marks. It lasts all day which helps when you have a 12 hour shift job like I do! Of course, with any type of concealer, if you put it on top of dry skin - it will seem to magnify it, I would recommend using lotion to fix your dry skin before trying to cover it up with any type of makeup. Overall, it's a good product.
Madison P.
Madison P.
I tried it, but after a while i didn't like the feeling at all, very thick and cakey.
Shaye W.
Shaye W.
I really really love the feel of this product.. to top it off I use granier on my face as a facial cleanser...so I enjoy there products my face until summer is fair so unfortunately I cant find a bb cream made by granier to match my skin tone
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Virden, IL
I love BB Cream!! Great products. I love a lot of products from this line. Offered at a pretty reasonable price.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
Leila D.
Leila D.
I rarley find a product that I've bought so continuously. I love it. It has nice coverage so you can literally put it on and you're good to go if you don't do much make up. When I'm just running to the store or class that's all I need fore a nice even complexion. It's crazy too how that's all I'll have on and I get so many complements on my skin! It's really wonderful. I've gotten four of my friends hooked on it already as well!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?