BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emma B.
This is one of my favorite BB creams it looks awesome on the skin and is super affordable
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I normally wear a matte foundation and when I want a nice, glowy complexion I'll wear this. It wears nicely under blush and bronzer.
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Melissa K.
Wayne, WV
I love this BB Cream. I chose this cream because of the 5 in 1 benefits. I like the way it makes my skin feel as well as the coverage it provides. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and this fits me perfectly.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
This stuff is great for people with lighter skin, who are prone to sunburn, as it has spf 20. It's a very light and subtle coverage (I can still see my freckles after it's applied) although I am VERY pale, and found that their light/medium color was a bit too dark for me in the winter months.
It's also a bit thin/watery, making it a bit difficult to apply with anything but my fingers. Smells great.
Missy T.
Tampa, FL
If you are looking for a minimum coverage, this is it. It gives you a light coverage, so if you are expecting more, this product isn't for you. The product also is not that great of a blender and streaks can be visible. It also rubs off on clothes . I recommend this if you need very little coverage.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This is a decent bb cream, it's not my favorite but my favorite is super pricey so I tend to save that for special occasions and use this one for every day wear. I like how it looks on my skin, but not that crazy about how it feels. I just get that tacky feeling that I do not like. Feels a bit on the heavy side, but looks quite natural on the skin.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
I have oily skin that is a lighter olive tone. The medium matches perfectly and leaves my skin with a nice feel to it. I usually wear this everyday.
Janelle C.
I almost never use foundation or concealer or anything of the sort because I have incredibly clear skin with a little bit of redness. I got this BB cream after doing some research and love it. I don't use it everyday. It is not meant to be used in place of foundation. You should also only use a small amount of the product to avoid causing your face to look oily. Considering I already have a rather even skin tone, this gives it that little extra push towards a completely even tone. The smell is fairly neutral, nothing unpleasant or overly scented. Overall, it's a great BB cream for people that do not really use/need foundation or full coverage. I also go to sleep without washing it off sometimes and it has never caused break outs or anything of the sort.
Jessica K.
Bellingham, WA
I've tried other BB creams but I always come back to Garnier 5-in-1 Skin perfector! It has great coverage and lasts all day. I love that it doesn't feel heavy like other foundations. I also love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, moisturizer and protection from the sun!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?