BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brundha  V.
N Providence, RI
I love using bb cream as it is very easy to use and gives a pretty good coverage. It feels very light on skin and does not feel cakey at all. I use this very often instead of my foundation. This is oil free and does not have much shine o the skin.. It works perfect for me.
Caroline E.
Columbia, SC
They really need to make more shades. This does not fit my skin tone at all.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried all three that Garnier has. It has decent sun protection for the spring/ summer time. It blends so smoothly into your skin. It has a pleasant smell. Also It covers way more then you think it does. It gives you that natural dewy look.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I like this stuff, but my friend got my hooked on another BB cream so I've switched to it. This BB cream is at a great price point and I did like the results when I used it! I'd say its best quality is the coverage and sun protection. Doesn't smell sunscreen-y at all!
Kayla S.
Manchester, PA
this makes your face feel sticky and does not give good coverage. IT is more like a moisturizer than a foundation.
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
I use this everyday and I really like it. It provides light to medium coverage and can stay on the skin for hours even without using a primer.
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
I love this lightweight bb cream it has light coverage that I need and sun screen all in one best bb cream so far
Arshena A.
I like this bb cream because its very hydrating and dewy. It makes my skin look amazing. The only problem is the shade range. I have medium- deep and it's a bit too dark for my skin but other than that, great bb cream
Analilia E.
Kenosha, WI
My go to every day BB cream, it's easy to apply/blend with Light to Medium coverage. I use it instead of foundation because it contains SPF 20 and can be buildable. I find that it's perfect for combination skin as it doesn't dry your face nor goes super oily throughout the day as long as you set it.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is Heaven sent. Honestly I was so surprised that something this good has been available so easily to me at Walmart. It makes my skin look so smooth, even, and it is build able too. You can wear as little or as much as you like, or under your foundation. Plus it protects your skin from the sun!! Love this stuff.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?