BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Genesis O.
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
Gave me such a flawless look, love it
Anny O.
Anny O.
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. The only flaw is it's a bit oily
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San jose, California
No, no and no! Don't buy it, don't waste your money! It's liquid, it''s messy and it doesn't match with fair skin. I regret a lot for buying this product and I don't recommend it!!
Kelley R.
Kelley R.
I have been reading about BB creams for a while now. I wanted to try one, but didn't want to pay for the ones that were $30+. When Garnier announced this BB Cream I was so excited - a BB Cream that fit my budget! I purchased it and tried it out immediately. It went on well, had a nice sent, and gave me a glow that my normal foundation did not. However, after a few hours my face got very shiny and slippery to the touch. I tried it a few more times and then discontinued. A few months later I gave it another go and it works great! I have now found out that a new option has been introduced for oily skin. I may try that one out.
Femke R.
Femke R.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the first BB cream I bought. I don't really like foundation that much, so BB cream is the perfect solution for me. Although I find the Garnier BB cream a little bit too thick, it helps me to get a nice and even skin tone. I also just want to point out that it looks great on pictures too!! Usually when you use flash, you will see whatever you have on your face.. The Garnier BB cream gives me a flawless look even on photos. I give it a B (+) because I find it too thick..
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this on the days i don't want to put on a lot of make up. During the summer this was my favorite in place of foundation. Super light and it feels like I'm not wearing make up. The coverage for me i would say was medium. It did cover a few dark spots and red areas but i would still have to wear a little bit of concealer under my eyes. Super inexpensive also which i think is great for the product it is.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Buda, TX
I love the Garnier BB Cream, it's perfect as a light base under my powder and also alone on hot summer days. I've been using this for months, and at this price point, would highly recommend it!
Bailee T.
Bailee T.
Honestly this product felt increibly thick and oily all day long.
Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Purchased this to try an "airbrush" look I found on
Pinterest where you mix = parts with Cetaphil lotion
and Monistat anti-chafing gel then apply and use a
buffer brush to smooth it on. Worked amazinly well
for this and I will repurchase it.
Kane B.
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have normal/dry skin and this cream is very moisturizing. It might not be recommended for people with oily skin. I don't notice a dewy finish as I like to top it off lightly with powder. The staying powder is fairly decent (6 hours). Because the coverage is fairly light, it does not cover any blemishes or dark circles. But it does even out the skin tone overall.

It may be one of the pricier drugstore BB creams, but I'm glad I gave this one a try.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?