BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Myrka V.
Very happy with the coverage and finish, not so happy with shade selection (light to medium and medium to dark). Very thin and buildable, with medium coverage and a satin to matte finish. I will admit I was very skeptical when I had seen that garnier had produced a makeup product.
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute favorite bb cream for summer! I use a damp sponge to apply and it looks flawless. It provides a good amount of coverage and lasts all day on my combo skin if I set with a powder. They do need to make a lighter shade which is why I rated it 4 stars. I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Cassandra S.
Pretty good coverage for a BB cream. Not very buildable, or you are gonna get cake face. Very easy to blend due to the watery(?) texture that pour out of the bottle. Fairly affordable and did pretty well for me in the summertime heat, so I would definitely consider buying again.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
When I originally bought this product, i was skeptical. How good could a bb cream from a hair company be? Wow was I wrong! This product is amazing at covering up imperfections and matching skin tones. It's so easy to apply too! I'm definitely impressed.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Andrea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
Michelle F.
I loved it!! I use it every day and always get compliments on how natural and glowy my skin looks. It does adapt to your skin tone. Only downside it can be a liiiitle greasy throughout the day if it is hot, but overall is very lightweight
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?