BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
New Freedom, PA
Did not like this at all. Bought it because of the price but it has very minimal coverage and is hard to color match - there aren't many shades. It also doesn't wear well throughout the day. Would not purchase again.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
San Jose, CA
Good enough and good value. Can find at most supermarkets and it's not expensive. No BB cream will have perfect coverage, but it is good for a little SPF and evening of skin tone and as a base for powder to stick to.
francesca s.
francesca s.
I do not care for this BB cream very much. It slips and slides all over, does not set very well and doesn't have a good color range. i do think some people may benefit from it but it's a small population that would.
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
Randomly came across this product at T.J. Maxx one day and decided to try it. I LOVE it!! It is pretty much full coverage, but I love that it is benefitting your skin as opposed to clogging it and making it feel heavy.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Herrin, IL
I love this bb cream. It keeps my face looking dewy and not dry and lasts all day. Pretty sheer coverage but haven't tried to build it up. Covers the redness that needs to be covered. I'll buy it time and time again
Megan L.
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this for days I don't really want to wear makeup. It is like a tinted moisturizer so it isn't over the top for casual wear. The shades blend well with skin so it looks natural and leaves a dewy a glow on skin.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Denton, TX
Fantastic coverage and looks great on my skin. Definitely recommend a beauty blender with the product. Has spf in it, so it's perfect when I want something light when I'm running errands or at a game this summer .
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Super lightweight but gives a nice coverage that evens out the skin tone. It's super easy to apply and is similar to a tinted moisturizer. I have purchased this product several times and would definitely recommend
Tori L.
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't a big game of this. That doesn't mean it's a bad product or just means it wasn't for me. It sadly left my skin heavy great and just feeling gross but that doesn't mean that it won't work for someone else.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I found this product was too thick for me and went on too oily. I've been sticking to all natural products that don't leave my skin feeling suffocated. My face needs room to breathe so I wouldn't refer this brand.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?