BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alex K.
Euless, TX
This product has great coverage but it was not water resistant for me. If I became oily, it just melted and if it rained it melted off. Not long lasting at all. It may work if you touch up often with powder!
Karla G.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this a lot now since it's summer time and its amazing. I gives you great coverage and I have some redness on my skin so this helps even out my skin tone really nicely. AND ITS DRUGSTORE AHHH I LOVE ITT
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
While the feel and sheer coverage were great...my skin did not react very well to the bb cream. My entire face turned red, rough and bumpy. Sad. Cant say i would recommend, and certainly wont be using again.
Britta I.
santa rosa, CA
I used this for years all through middle school and the beginning of high school. it's perfect because it's not
heavy it's easy to blend it kept my fave hydrated. this is one of the best BB creams. I love it
Maria G C.
I love to use my #GarnierBBCream instead of my foundation. It's not heavy at all and it gives me the coverage I need and a big plus it has SPF 15. I been using it for over a year and I highly recommend it.
Maria D.
Calexico, CA
The perfect primer! My cousin recommends me this prime and since I bought it I use it every day. BB cream have good and different types shades in my caise I use Light/Medium daily anti-acne and its awesome!
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
One of my favorite products. It's easily build-able and lasts me all day long. Can use with or without setting powder. For full coverage I suggest using a setting powder. This is alway my go-to foundation.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great bb cream. Is a drug store brand so not expensive at all. The formula smells absolutely amazing. The coverage is flawless. I have dark age spots. And this covered naturally and lasted all day
Emma
This product is very light coverage and easy to apply. I couldn't find the right shade, I have very pale dry skin. Nice packaging, I would not buy again. I would recommend for oily skin but not dry skin.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a little oily and it goes on super light doesn't really cover much.... It feels like I don't have anything on once I apply it. I would recommend this for dry skin or people who want a thick cover up
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?