BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Catrina S.
My go to bb cream! This Bb cream isnt cakey feeling or looking and provides great coverage.
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome bob cream it gives a fresh look to me in the morning I am just loving this product
Molly B.
Olympia
This is okay. more like a glorified moisturizer. super heavy scent is what i hate about it.
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
The price of this is kinda not worth it. I love it anyway. It's just a bottom layer to me.
Abigail Grace P.
Macon, GA
I liked this BB cream because I felt like it was making my skin look better while covering
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I really like this brand and I really liked this product but it left my face looking oily.
Kara b.
I live this BB cream. I think looks so natural and not cakey. It is also a great sunscreen.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
I love it. Is so soft in the skin. And is a full cover. I recommended. And is a big packet
Kaitlin S.
Made my skin super oily and I didn't like the smell! The color I chose also was very off
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good it gives me coverage and it's the only thing that don't break me out
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?