BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
So I loved the things the product was suppose to help and improve on your face but the first week of trying this product it made my skin more dry feeling, itchy, red and not in the best feeling. I decided on giving it away even though it had a nice coverage I just didn't want to keep hurting my skin.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Hatfield, PA
I love this BB cream, It's not too thick ( for my taste), it gives a decent amount of coverage ( I have some acne scars and I still need a bit of concealer to get the redness out completely, but its a decent enough). It makes me less oily throughout the day and I have VERY oily skin. Overall I give this a B+ because I wish it would control my oil for the whole day although I know that's probably impossible to achieve :)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is the first BB cream I have used. It has good coverage but it doesn't last for more then a few hours. It also added to the oiliness in my t-zone.
Megan
Megan
Crown City, OH
I have oily skin, and my cheeks are naturally very red. this stuff helps even out my skin tone, and makes my skin looks amazing. you need the smallest amount. don't use to much, or it makes you look very shiny
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Hamden, CT
I love this product. I use this product daily, its fast and easy to apply. I like the medium coverage, so as to not wear heavy makeup everyday. I tend to have oily skin so i use the combination to oily skin type. works great leaves my face even toned and healthy looking. It also contains SPF 20 (sunscreen) which is always a plus.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
I like this product, it makes your skin look flawless and you do not need much. It is perfect for hot, humid days with no makeup!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Harleysville, PA
Right now this BB cream is my everyday "foundation". I like how it's now as heavy as regular foundations although it may feel that way when applying it at first. I did notice that it is more pink toned than yellow, but if you blend it well enough and apply a powder afterwards, it's unnoticeable. It sort of blends to your skin tone a little bit.
susana u.
susana u.
This bb cream concept is amazing. Though when i apply. It to my face it my skin did not respond positively. It has a fragrance. That make my noae ich. I do like the smell. I used it for an inexpensive. Primer. It coverage. Is very minimal
Genesis O.
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
Gave me such a flawless look, love it
Anny O.
Anny O.
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. The only flaw is it's a bit oily
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?