BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Siena W.
It's an okay product. Provides light coverage and creases a little bit. Also kind of tacky to the touch. The smell is fine and the color blends well. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
Lindsey D.
Holt, MI
This is my go to BB cream. It applies evenly, doesn't leave my face cakey, and moisturizes my dry skin very well. It blends nicely and I can wear the light/medium color selection year round regardless of how pale or tan my face gets. Love this stuff.
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you have clear skin and want a healthy glow this is the way to go. Unfortunately I broke out and this is too light coverage for me. Overall an excellent product
Savannah K.
I did not really care for the Garnier brand BB cream. The formula had a shimmer to it, which i do not like. This did have good coverage, so i will use it when i need some light coverage. The price point is great as well. While the coverage is good, i do not plan to purchase again due to the shimmer effect.
Arden J.
I felt like this dried out my skin more than anything! It has a chalky texture but does offer a good amount of coverage! I believe it does have a slight spf in the formula! I'd suggest it to younger girls or girls who don't wear foundation
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I AM #OBSESSED with this i bought over 10 BBcreams to try yes ladies bought not got free and this is my go2! The only one that worked. I literally can't live without it, it makes your skin look flawless, if your running to the store, beach or just out and about put this on for an easy flawless skin look. If your going to an event or walking a carpet use it under your foundation, sometimes I even just use this and concealer and powder. I use this literally everyday!

TIP Want flawless legs this summer, use this BB cream on your legs you get a glow, a tan, and instant flawless looking legs, it covers and lasts longer then Sally Hanson products! You won't see stuble or lil black hair pores.
Sarah M.
This is a pretty good BB cream. Works well for the summer and spring when you dont need a full on foundation and long routine makeup routine. Its refreshing and provides good coverage while moisturizing. I might not repurchase though so that I can try other things out there
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
I use this BB cream for 5 years now and I realize that really the best for skin, my it's so smooth and beauty ❤❤❤
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?