BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Casey L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this BB cream. This is what I use every day when I don't want to use my more expensive creams or foundations. It provides a great, light coverage that evens out my skin tone and brightens up my face. It also provides SPF protection, and it has a pleasant smell. I really enjoy it.
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This was good! I actually used it all! I love how it looked like my skin so natural and beautiful.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only bb cream that don't give me acne and I really tried several brands!!!
Ashton  J.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite bb cream! It's really good for dry skin like mine and my face looks flawless. It's not cakey and it's great to wear for the summer!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I AM #OBSESSED with this i bought over 10 BBcreams to try yes ladies bought not got free and this is my go2! The only one that worked. I literally can't live without it, it makes your skin look flawless, if your running to the store, beach or just out and about put this on for an easy flawless skin look. If your going to an event or walking a carpet use it under your foundation, sometimes I even just use this and concealer and powder. I use this literally everyday!

TIP Want flawless legs this summer, use this BB cream on your legs you get a glow, a tan, and instant flawless looking legs, it covers and lasts longer then Sally Hanson products! You won't see stuble or lil black hair pores.
Crystal C.
I really like this bb cream. It is around $13 at drugstores. It applies very nice and evenly. I love that it still leaves my skin a little dewy. It provides me with light to medium coverage. In spots where I need a little more coverage, I will use a concealer. But, this is one of the items I use as foundation in my daily makeup routine. I have found that it transfers, so I just make sure to set it with finishing powder. Overall, it's a great product at a great price.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
Jenna T.
Not a huge fan of this product because of how ineffective it was on my skin. It slid all over and I couldn't find a shade to match my pale skin.
Linda C.
North Babylon, NY
Great light cover BB cream liked the way it felt on my skin not like it covered it but like it enhanced it and smoothed out the color.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?