BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marisol T.
I don't really love this BB cream, it makes my face look really oily at the end of the day.
isabella o.
sweden
Good: Look healthy, Beautyful skin, Flawless.
Bad: Look Oily, Not coverage, Thick cream :(
Kara b.
I live this BB cream. I think looks so natural and not cakey. It is also a great sunscreen.
Alejandra A.
Tulare, CA
Really like this product! blends in really well with skin color. and it smells wonderfully!
Molly B.
Olympia
This is okay. more like a glorified moisturizer. super heavy scent is what i hate about it.
Teri O.
Fresno, CA
This product made me break out unfortunately so I will not be purchasing this product again
Catrina S.
My go to bb cream! This Bb cream isnt cakey feeling or looking and provides great coverage.
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
The price of this is kinda not worth it. I love it anyway. It's just a bottom layer to me.
Sarah R.
Did not like this product at all. It is too expensive for the way it left my skin feeling.
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome bob cream it gives a fresh look to me in the morning I am just loving this product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?