BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this lately it's honestly not very good. I found the smaller amount I use the better. I use a dime size and work into my skin. I have to use concealer afterwards. Makes you very oil if you are not careful. I prefer maybeline tinted moisturizer to this product.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
So I haven't tried CC cream but this really gives me a flawless appearance. I use on a night out and it just gives me an overall glow, with a flawless finish.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Really didn't like this product at all. It made me feel like I had a ton of product on my face .
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
My daughters all three of them use this and they swear by it for covering imperfections and a flawless light coverage. o I would have to listen to them and say go buy some and give it a try.
Kaye J.
Kaye J.
The BB cream did exactly what it said it would, keep the oil away and have good coverage. However, it did not match my olive skin tone very well & looked like more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. I only use this BB cream for long nights out and I need my make-up to stay.

Good product, but only use on occasion.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
This BB cream is by far my favorite that I have tried. It has great coverage but doesn't feel like I have a heavy foundation on. My go-to when I am running errands or in a hurry! It is a little drying so if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize well before!
maria B.
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?