BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Nowshin P.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I like it cause of the SPF, other wise I don't really care much for this product. It is very light coverage, moisturises the skin pretty well though. I have dry skin, but I think a person with oily skin would hate it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This product is okay. It goes a long way and it has a good SPF. However it tends to get pretty oily in the day and it doesn't have a whole lot of coverage. It also has a tad bit of shimmer, which I don't really like for my face.
Cindy X.
Cindy X.
Stockton, CA
Love this BB Cream!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My grandmother got this and realized she wasn't going to use it, so she gave it to me. I never use anything else on my face now because of this!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of the better drugstore BB creams. I really like its coverage and dewy-ness.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Was super excited to try this product but was quickly disappointed. The color options are pathetic and very Orange. I have very pale sensitive skin and I literally tried this once and my husband said it looked really bad and never used it again, super waste of money.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this product as a tinted moisturizer on days where I don't want to put a whole face of make-up on. I've found that while it has great coverage, it can become a bit greasy and heavy feeling. I have noticed it causes breakouts too. But, like I said, it does have good coverage for those days when foundation, concealer, etc just aren't on my "to-do" list
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I have been using this BB cream for a few weeks now i can not compare it to any other drug store BB creams cause i have not used any yet so far so good , i am seeing a lot of noise about how oily it is and yes if you have oily skin or combo skin it can be pretty oily how ever applying small amounts at a time off the back of your had helps i also use Sigmas F80 flat top kabuki brush which helps apply smaller portions more evenly so basically if you re finding it is to oily chances are you are using to much
Mary M.
Mary M.
I used this product for my baby pics after my girls were born and it brightened up my face so great that people kept telling my I look so good for just having a kid. It made the photos look so nice and I didn't look pale or washed out. This is my summer time go to product so I can tan and have soe cover.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?