BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maritza R.
San Jose, CA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm afraid if I get a color I think maybe chew me it won't.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Prefect for daily use, very light weight on the skin, give you a natural glow coverage look.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
One of the best BB creams i have tried. light but with great coverage... just enough color :)
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best BB cream out there, much lighter and softer than any other one I have tried.
Nick G.
Saint Charles, MO
It's a great brand and I have dark circles under my eyes that I don't like that it helps with
Hanna W.
Price is amazing, not too thick, decent coverage, buildable if layers are desired, plus SPF.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
GREAT for oily skin. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type or it won't work well
Samie Y.
Provides a nice light medium coverage, however it leaves my skin way too shiny for my liking.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love using this in the fall! Tried using it in the summer and it made my face a little oily!
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I did not love the smell of this stuff. The coverage was okay but they need to fix the scent.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?