BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Samantha L.
Although this gives me great coverage, it made me break out like I used to in high school. And when I stopped using it, it took me a while to get rid of the breakouts. Would not recommend to people with oily skin.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been using this product on and off since 2014 and I swear by this bb cream! It even works better than certain high end foundations I've tried out. Covers my skin well and with the use of primer is sits well on my skin from am to pm.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
This is my first experience with a BB cream and I love it. As a busy mom, I love that I can apply this and leave the house feeling good. Or if it's a night out - I use it as a foundation. Great consistency and price. I use this product every day!!
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
This is my go to in the summer. So light and easy to apply. I don't think it is very build-able. It works great for my combination skin and lasts just long enough during the summer.
Lyla A.
I received this as a sample and really loved it . Its very light on the skin and has a pleasant smell. It covers imperfection and it doesn't clog your pores it quite nice for a drugstore product.
Micsha M.
Huntington, WV
Not sure I like this :/ makes my skin look very greasy and actually makes my imperfections stick out a little more. The only thing good I can say about this is it did give my face a "tan" look..
Samie Y.
Provides a nice light medium coverage, however it leaves my skin way too shiny for my liking.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
This is my all time favorite it works great and has an amazing light feeling iv bought it several times its perfect! ❤
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Stephanie S.
I did not love this at all it was greasy stinky and pointless they moved it did not set or sets and the colors are strange I love the brand not this product ..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?