BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brooke H.
Herriman, UT
I didn't like this bb cream. It was very oily on my skin, even right after applying it. The colors to me were quite orange as well. I didn't like it.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
I could not get past the smell. VERY strong fragrance and even my husband said he could tell. The smell did not dissipate either after a little bit. I have normal skin and this bb cream left my face very oily and shiny. Maybe it would work better for someone with drier skin.
Allison S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I bought this in the OIL CONTROL formula and it was amazing. It lasts all day without me getting oily and has amazing coverage. It covers exactly like a foundation without feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. The only downside is that I'm very pale and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Even with it blended down my neck my mom could tell it wasn't matching me.
Kristina A.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got wrapped up in the hype about BB creams and picked this one up on a whim. Either BB creams are not meant for oily skin or perhaps it was just this product but...ugh. My normally fairly oily skin was 10x worse after using this. I didn't notice a change in the evenness of my skin tone, either.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I picked some of this up with all the recent craze around BB creams and wasn't overly impressed, but not entirely let down either.

I had been introduced to BB cream almost 3 or 4 years ago when I started using Clarins flash balm beauty... which runs about $50 a tube.

This beauty balm is entirely different than that, so maybe it's more that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It's rather thick - almost like a concealer and has a little bit of a flowery smell to it. I found that it did even out my skin tone... which was expected since after all, it is a tinted cream so that seemed obious. I didn't notice that it tighted or brightened anything up though like a beauty balm like Clarins though.
Cassie D.
Chambersburg, PA
I used this product for 6 months before running out, using it about 3-4 times a week. It matched my skin tone perfectly, it felt smooth and flawless, and it was so so easy to put on! I have pretty bad dry skin, and this didn't settle into my fine lines or flake one bit! The only reason I haven't purchased it again is because I've decided to go bare-faced when it comes to face makeup, but if I ever wanna start with BB creams again then I'm definitely picking this one up! Highly recommended
Anna J.
Atlanta, GA
I don't really like to use heavy makeup and normally it makes my skin really really shiny and just gross. But this bb cream works well for me in the time I've had it! I have the one that is shine control or whatever and it really makes my skin look pretty. However I have to blot my skin every hour or two to keep it from getting shiny haha.
Aubrey K.
Mokena , Il
I was so excited to try this but was pretty disappointed when I did. The coverage was pretty good for such a runny cream, but the color was just off to me. It made my skin look so yellow! I just didn't care for the color, otherwise it felt pretty good was not oily on my already oily skin.
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
First, you should pay attention to which formula you are purchasing. There's the original, which is a thicker cream and there's the Oily/Combo formula which has a watery consistency. I have bought both and find the original works best for me during the winter and the oily/combo is best during spring/summer. I use it just when I want my skin to appear more even. I apply it with a make up brush at first then use a beauty blender to make brush strokes disappear. I use a primer under it as well to help keep the oiliness under control and top it with a light dusting of setting powder.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this cream for almost a year. I worked outdoors last summer and needed a sunscreen and something that would make me look more awake at 5am and this did the trick. It's inexpensive and performs reasonably well. I'm sure there are pricier products out there that deliver better results, but this was good enough for $12.
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it make your face oily? I habe really bad dark circles but I hate when my face gets super greasy because of the product I put on it.
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a BB Cream an I read an article stating this is one of the best. Has anyone used this BB Cream an if so would you say its one of the best?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?