BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this stuff for awhile. But I'm not sure, maybe I got a bad batch once or something but it ended up drying my skin out once so I switched to something different. However, that was a few years ago now. I haven't tried it recently, but I've been hearing good things. They may have changed up the formula since Garnier has really kicked their skincare products up a good notch. I'm really tempted to give this another try.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I was so excited to go out and buy this after watching reviews on youtube but when i tried it out, i wasn't so happy. It has a really thick consistency people may not like the smell but i do. After an hour and a half i was pretty oily. I think this would be more fitted for dry or normal skin types. I would only use this for a quick errand run.
McKenzie W.
Use poor coverage that it almost swore me off of bb creams. I would check out nyx which is amazing and in the same price range or It cosmetics cc if I were you. This product broke me out and then couldn't cover it lol. Will not buy again.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It left a lot to be desired. I didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after using. It didn't qualify as a keeper for me.
nur G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
Katie W.
Cordova, AL
I don't really like this product. I thought it would do good for my skin. But it kept making my skin dry and not fresh and I didn't really feel sexy at all when I wore it. It didn't work for me but it might work for you.
C V.
Not sure if I was using this product correctly but it didn't do as wel of a job as I thought it would. Yet , can't really complain because the price was unbeatable.
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is the perfect cream for an everyday natural look. Its a light weight easy to blend cream with great coverage.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
Sindi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream! I first bought it a year ago and the consistency is much more different then what it is now (I recently bought my 2nd bottle). It could also be that the 2nd bottle I bought was combination to oil free ... The product is very runny compared to the original one I bought a year ago. Aside from that, it does everything it claims: it evens, hydrates and protects my face against the sun! I love it.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
nacoby r.
Does this bb cream make your skin oily? ive tried many bb creams and some are more oily than others. the olay was oily. the cover girl is medium and the NYC brand is okay... I'm still searching for a great one
Michaela W.
Does this cling to dry flakey spots?
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?