BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Perfect BB cream that I can use with any of my foundations. It blends in well and smells great.
Donna F.
Canton, OH
I love using this instead of foundation. I put this on and then put powder and bronzer on top
Katia M.
19116
Not a bad product but unfortunately is not the clover olio fees can be used as a regular cream
I love this BB cream. I wear this everyday at work. It's good coverage and good for your skin.
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
I've tried a TON of different BB creams, and this is my all time favorite! Great coverage too!
Maliena M.
Hubbard, OR
It worked extremely well on me, i loved it and it was easy to put on and blended nicely for me
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller is amazing. It cover up my dark circles
Natalie F.
Broadlands, VA
This BB cream doesn't smooth well into the skin and doesn't look natural. Would not recommend.
Sherryl P.
I love this bb cream..it suits me..makes my skin looks younger..It take good care of my face..
Cecilia L.
San Antonio, TX
I have dry skin and this BB cream works great. It feels very light and provides good coverage.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.