BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cecilia L.
San Antonio, TX
I have dry skin and this BB cream works great. It feels very light and provides good coverage.
Katia M.
19116
Not a bad product but unfortunately is not the clover olio fees can be used as a regular cream
Natalie F.
Broadlands, VA
This BB cream doesn't smooth well into the skin and doesn't look natural. Would not recommend.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
No me gusto el producto, tiene mucha cobertura, pero queda la cara grasa y no dura todo el día.
Maliena M.
Hubbard, OR
It worked extremely well on me, i loved it and it was easy to put on and blended nicely for me
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
I've tried a TON of different BB creams, and this is my all time favorite! Great coverage too!
Monica C.
Manchester, NH
Love this BB cream. Amazing coverage.
Liquidy, but not as much as other BB creams I've used.
Ana G.
Tbilisi
It is perfect, my skin looks so smooth and soft, with this product i gave up using foundation.
I love this BB cream. I wear this everyday at work. It's good coverage and good for your skin.
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I've used this Bb cream for years! It's a great go to look. Put this on and you're good to go!
Michaela W.
Does this cling to dry flakey spots?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!