BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this BB cream! It is light coverage, but it was very nice on days where I didn't feel like wearing much makeup. I have combination skin, and I did find that I needed to use a light powder to help in the T-zone. It lasted me throughout the day, definitely would recommend to others!
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
Julia H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive pale skin with freckles. .acne scars and occasional acne. .great coverage without feeling like you're wearing tons of make up
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I really enjoy this product for everyday quick easy makeup. It provides light coverage but build-able to medium coverage, i like using this in the morning for work and school, it feels like i'm not wearing makeup and it has SPF which is great.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best BB creams i have tried. light but with great coverage... just enough color :)
Courtney H.
Amite, LA
I love this product so much. It gives great coverage but it doesn't make you look super cake on the days you wish to wear very minimal makeup. It has a very pleasant smell which I wasn't expecting because other Bb creams I've tried are just yucky. The scent is sorta citrus like which I love.
lena w.
Naples, FL
I have fair skin, and I was disappointed in the shade range of this product, There seems to only be a middle range or orange leaning colors. Nothing remotely fair, I liked the product itself, but they need to improve the shade range dramatically!!
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BB creams are all the rage, but used to be difficult to find on shelves in American stores. Garnier's line has plenty of shades suited for different skin types. It has light coverage and feels light on the skin. Overall, it's okay, but doesn't live up to Asian BB creams.
Michelle D.
Boise, ID
This is very light coverage, its good for someone that does not need too much coverage, and it smells really nice.
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?