BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to summer product. Feels great on my skin and provides a small amount of coverage to make me feel comfortable wearing throughout the day. Has SPF which is great for the summer! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out, however it does last a long time.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bb cream , I wear it everyday and it matches my skin perfectly and the shade I also perfect . I love how it's set really quick
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this BB cream. It's not heavy, a nice light coverage. And a little bit of product covers your whole face. I am not big on using liquid foundation but I really like this formula.
LAURA G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ligera, facil de aplicar, no deja parches, cobertura bastante decente, buen precio, la encuentras en todas partes, vale la pena probarla.
Melissa C.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect product for the beach! Such great coverage for a bb cream and looks very natural! Does not have an orange tint that many drugstore bb creams tend to have. Great value!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite summer foundation!! Super light and has spf which is great for the summer or the beach.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier skin Renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is amazing! It's very lightweight and leaves your skin feeling and looking smooth without feeling oily. It's offered at a great price point as well. I definitely recommend to others!
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, but feel it is not exemplary and could use a few improvements. The product has the ability to provide a light, sheer coverage or a slightly heavier coverage if necessary. This coverage certainly evens tone appearance and lasts all day. However, it does not replace the needed use of concealer for under eye circles or a blemish. It does not take the place of a moisturizer, but also does not dry out or break out my skin. The worst aspect of this product is the smell- it is very strong and last for a little while after application. I've used worse BB creams, but may still search for a better product
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
I've bought this product because a friend of mine and my mother used it and made their face look flawless. yet when I tried it, it also made my face feel softer and lighter compared to my MAC foundation BUT I could not find the right shade for me either it was too dark or light. I even tried mixing two colors but that did not help.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great BB cream. Easy to apply, provides great coverage, feels weightless on the skin, and makes your skin look flawless.
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price and also does this work?
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.