BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
jamie h.
Pretty good coverage and is very lightweight. Makes your skin very even and is a great product. I always end up having to use what it is in the cap every time as it leaks and I always end up using more than I should as to not waste but overall is a great BBC cream and really evens out skin tone and makes your skin look flawless even covering red blotchiness and pimples.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
The product is ok. A friend of mine had recommended it. They only carry 3 colors but thankfully the medium color matched me perfectly. I use this when I want light coverage. It defenately does not cover as well as a foundation. I use a sponge to apply it as its kind of watery, not as thick as a foundation. I like to use it on days I don't wish to cake on foundation. I find it well enough to use to work and to go out to run errands. It does hold a lot of product so you get your moneys worth. Not sure if I will repurchase as I do intend to try other BB cremes.

It has been over a year since I last wrote the review and I love it! I've gone through 3 bottles! It is so perfect for everday use. My skin look flawless. I'm almost done with my next bottle. Will buy again. Plus it has SPF! Life saving!
Melina P.
Iowa
Don't use it if you have oily skin! Its just like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't do what it says on the package!
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I received the BB cream from BzzAgent and I have to admit, it does work pretty well. I gave it a B rating because the colors do not match your skin. I've tried all of them and it's all too light. I'm pretty fair too! The bottle doesn't close very well so expect the product to leak out. It also doesn't blend very well. It does have a good coverage and lasts pretty long. I wore this to a 45 min cycle class and it barely came off! Even my blush didn't move I think it does well for what it is, but they need to figure out how to match the colors better.
Jenny R.
Staten Island, NY
I have both Garnier BB cream the First one & Also the Oil Free one since i have combination skin & they both cover up so well i just love them lol
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
This BB cream did give me a great coverage however it makes me look very greasy and orange. The smell is quite strong, its not a nasty scent though just a strong fragrant one. It is easy to blend but because it makes me look oily (I have dry skin to) and is orange I would not reccommed this to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I've been using this for a month now and it's great for lazy days...I can skip my usual two step routine by using this. However, the coverage is light, so if I have a lot of blemishes, I definitely need to add more concealer than usual.
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
About 2 months ago while debating what brand to trust for my BB cream, I stumbled upon this brand. I have used Garnier before and I wasn't really a fan of their products (I've used their shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, moose) I didn't know they made BB Cream. I read a few reviews on the product and was able to save $3 on it because it was on discount. I took the risk of going with it, I bought the light/medium tint one. I have been using it on my face every day since and i have been getting many compliments on the condition of my face. The BB cream makes my face feel nicely hydrated, makes the appearance look nice by eliminating that oily complexion. I truly like it and for the price I would definitely buy it again.
Steffane B.
I bought this product a while ago and have found that it leaves my skin looking very oily every time I use it. I have to put on a powder just to knock down the sheen!
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Did this product dry anyones skin?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I can't wait to try this! Did it help for anyone? I only use BB cream for minimal coverage. Did it actually last all day? Or even for more than a couple hours?
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
Any recommendations to which brushes to use when applying this?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for oily skin?
katie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Want to try does it help and make a difference in your skin?