BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Luxury H.
Manhasset, NY
It definitely has a radius finish however it's not for anyone with oily skin the coverage is decent. I would call it medium coverage. The only drawback that I found was how quickly it wears off. Even with powder.
grace f.
Did not like this. idk if i didn't get the right color or what but it would not blend in right
Melany V.
Flushing, NY
Its light coverage so it looks natural, enhances your skin complexion without making it look cakey, theres not many shades though, but very moisturizing.
sharlene p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bb cream it's my all time must have! It's great for your skin and it's a nice because you can build it up as much as you like , it's long lasting as long as you set it with a powder and a setting spray
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
I love this BB Cream. It goes on light and stays throughout your day. It performs wonderfully and doesn't seep into your lines and wrinkles. A little goes along way. Great Value!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is ok bb cream. Have good coverage but doesn't have a much of shade choice. It is quite big container and has good amount of product.
Holly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect to moisturize but you need to really really make sure that it is fully absorbed into your skin before you attempt to apply your makeup.
Katherine S.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB Cream. It's the only American BB I've used that I've liked. I have a yellow undertone to my skin, so it matches me pretty well. It's nice for days when I don't want too much coverage, and when I need moisture. It evens out my skin tone nicely.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! I love this I substitute my foundation out for this all the time! my mom got me hooked on it! by far my favorite be cream, it does get darker after drying a bit but not bad. I love it! I would for sure buy it again.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a medium coverage formula that is very moisturizing, but can tend to be a bit thick and greasy. However, I love the SPF, and since a little bit goes a long way, the bottle lasts a very long time. All in all, I would recommend this product and buy again
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
What is the coverage and does this look on dry skin
Sara P.
What kind of coverage does this bb cream provide? Does it work well for oily skin?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?