BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you build it up, It covers well! This is cheap and a really good bb cream (for a drugstore!).
Katia M.
19116
Not a bad product but unfortunately is not the clover olio fees can be used as a regular cream
Donna F.
Canton, OH
I love using this instead of foundation. I put this on and then put powder and bronzer on top
Danielle S.
Perfect BB cream that I can use with any of my foundations. It blends in well and smells great.
I love this BB cream. I wear this everyday at work. It's good coverage and good for your skin.
Tara M.
Awful consistency, awful smell. Lightest shade too dark, all looked orange or pink on my skin.
Natalie F.
Broadlands, VA
This BB cream doesn't smooth well into the skin and doesn't look natural. Would not recommend.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller is amazing. It cover up my dark circles
Monica C.
Manchester, NH
Love this BB cream. Amazing coverage.
Liquidy, but not as much as other BB creams I've used.
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
I've tried a TON of different BB creams, and this is my all time favorite! Great coverage too!
joelene b.
Richmond, VA
I would love to try this....I use foundation everyday....it has a great review and I also seen on social media that it is great
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Aury R.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product good for sensitive and acne skin?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How well does this wash off??