BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Catherine H.
Carlsbad , CA
Love this formula!!! I would love to wear it all the time but I can only wear it when I'm tan in the summer because the lightest color is too dark for me! Needs way more color selections . the one for oily skin is far superior to the normal one.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream! I used they combo/oily cream everyday. Makes my morning routine so quick and great buildable coverage. I wish they had a shade between fair and light/medium.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
This is my go to in the summer. So light and easy to apply. I don't think it is very build-able. It works great for my combination skin and lasts just long enough during the summer.
Samantha L.
Although this gives me great coverage, it made me break out like I used to in high school. And when I stopped using it, it took me a while to get rid of the breakouts. Would not recommend to people with oily skin.
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like the BB Cream is really soft and you don't have to use a lot of makeup if you like natural makeup.It blends really well with your skin. I will say is good for Combination skin. It really has a good sense is smell good.I recommend to people who like soft lotion for your facebook with a little bit of makeup.
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Jurymar G.
Bronx, NY
I got it in the shade med/dark and it match my skin perfect. It's medium coverage and perfect for an everyday look. I love that it doesn't clog your pours. This has become my everyday go to foundation. I just love it.
hailey i.
Im in the military stationed in Mississippi, working outside in the humidity all Day makes this perfect for my face! It's a light weighted formula so I don't feel like it's melting off my face outside, plus it keeps me from getting raccoon eyes from my sunglasses because of the spf in it. I wear this everyday and recommend it to everyone all the time
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I have been using this BB Cream for a few years. I absolutely love it. It wears evenly, it blends well, it can be layered if you need it to be and it has a great coverage. It has a great smell too, not overpowering or chemically either. I highly recommend it!
Marissa C.
Seattle, WA
I had high hopes for this product and it let me down. Very very very thick in consistency and cakeyon the face. The color is too orange for my pale skin. And the price point is too high for what its actually worth.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?