BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
I love this BB cream. I wear this everyday at work. It's good coverage and good for your skin.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Moistureizes great but falls short on the long lasting tab if i were to use it as a foundation.
Maritza R.
San Jose, CA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm afraid if I get a color I think maybe chew me it won't.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Prefect for daily use, very light weight on the skin, give you a natural glow coverage look.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
GREAT for oily skin. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type or it won't work well
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this product! Works sooo great and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Isabel R.
Madera, CA
This was the first foundation I ever python my face. I like it just a bit to oily for my face
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best BB cream out there, much lighter and softer than any other one I have tried.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I use this daily i really like how much coverage it gives and how natural it still appears :)
Hanna W.
Price is amazing, not too thick, decent coverage, buildable if layers are desired, plus SPF.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?