BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tara F.
Tara F.
Mill spring, NC
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have combination skin, and this BB cream is a lifesaver! Even coverage, lightweight, added SPF.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I really liked this BB Crème while I was using it. It is great in the summer for a light, fresh look. The only reason I stopped using this was because it made my face break out.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
It's too thick! It's not a true BB cream, it's a tinted moisturizer.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Leesburg, GA
This is alright for me. This BB cream gives a nice tint and alright coverage for your skin but it causes me to breakout every time I use it.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
My skin is very fragile . It's a combo of oily and dryness, but mostly oily. I also have some scars from cystic acne in the past. Before, I use to spend money on high end BB creams, because where I live, it gets up to 112 in the summer..so I read about garnier BB cream and decieded to give it a try. I got it at target for $12 and I can officially say that it's the BEST BB cream out there. I use it everyday, even though I sometimes work outdoors, it covers my scars and feels so light. It's the best investment I've done. I usually apply it like if I'm applying moisturizer to my face, because I feel that it covers it well. Good job garnier
Micaleh D.
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
The price of this is kinda not worth it. I love it anyway. It's just a bottom layer to me.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
This is my first BB cream that I have ever used. I picked it up after a recommendation from a girl who was working at Ulta. I've used it several times and have been happy with how it feels after it dries on your skin. It isn't too heavy and blends nicely. I do not like how thick and gooey it is, a little goes a long way. Also, after a while of wearing it, I notice that it doesn't smell very pleasant. It is one of those things where you sniff throughout the day wondering what IS that smell until you realize it is your face. Overall it is a nice product and cheap to try when venturing into this type of beauty product. Nice moisturizing qualities and good color.
lisa l.
lisa l.
Grand Haven, MI
I really like this product. it's light. not heavy. it doesn't leave a film or feel like too much makeup. it's been a great summer go-to and i love the sunscreen protection.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
Ingrid  A.
Ingrid A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?