BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda K.
Willoughby, OH
I thought this BB cream had great coverage. It really evened out my skin tone. However, not long after using it I really started breaking out. I'm not sure that this was the cause, but I stopped using it.
Olivia M.
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. The coverage is crazy for a BB cream (I'm not saying this compares to a foundation, though. BB creams typically have very light coverage) The only downsides are that the color is a little dark and orange for my skin tone but I usually just use it in the summer months to avoid wearing a full face of foundation when I'm darker anyway. It also tends to fade fast and I have to reapply it often. But other than that it is great for when you don't feel like putting a full face of makeup but want to still look great!
Desirae B.
Mc Comb, OH
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my face looking natural. Always get compliments on how good my skin looks when using this
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Light coverage, feels nice and moisturizing on the skin. I recommend using a serum (or primer) underneath, it makes the application easier. Unfortunately it only comes in two shades
Emma B.
This is one of my favorite BB creams it looks awesome on the skin and is super affordable
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I like the color and the cream but it ended not being for me. The cream itself was a little oily
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been using this product on and off since 2014 and I swear by this bb cream! It even works better than certain high end foundations I've tried out. Covers my skin well and with the use of primer is sits well on my skin from am to pm.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this bb cream for years now. I swear by it. I love that there is an oily/combo skin formula. I have the most oily skin and this BB cream gives me coverage I need without being cakey. It's buildable and wears fine throughout the day without oxidizing. I swear by this stuff.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?