BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I think this product is great for anyone just now exploring BB creams. Its a good introductory to expirment with the thickness your comfortable with and also the coverage your looking for without spending too much money.
Jackie g.
Jackie g.
Zionsville, IN
This is one of my least favorite products I have ever tried, the formula is super oily And just makes my face feel horrible, it also made me break out I would not recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this product. It can be a little watery and sometimes I feel like the color is a little weird. Covers up blemishes pretty well though. I feel like it makes my face more oily in the winter and throughout the night though. Everyone has different skin though so I would try it! Perfect for just throwing on before class and for lazy days!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm so excited they put this up for people to review because i absolutely love this product. It's super moisturizer and blends really well into my skin. I like the smell and it's a lot of product for the price compared to some of the other BB creams.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I got this in a little foil sample size and loved it so much I bought it. It makes my skin so clear and soft.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
I love my BB!! Light feel, not heavy or cakey like some foundations! Great coverage. Not greasy at all!! And it lasts quite a while. Another bonus is the SPF in it. I also like the texture!
Ann N.
Ann N.
I had high hopes for this because I love most other GF products... this was not good at all. It's greasy and feels very heavy on your skin.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I love my Garnier BB cream. People need to remember that less is more with this product. If you put too much on, it will get cakey and it will not look that great. I know this because I put too much on the first time I used it. I put a small dab on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. I use a brush to work it all in and then dab a small amount on a few blemishes and it is done. It does leave an even color on my face. I also love that it has sunscreen in it because living in Florida, that is really important to protect my skin, especially my face. I do like to use powder to settle it in just so it lasts longer.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I really liked this BB Crème while I was using it. It is great in the summer for a light, fresh look. The only reason I stopped using this was because it made my face break out.
amor v.
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
Tried this one last summer..i don't like it..i have a dry to combination skin and this literally broke me out..i had pimples everywhere..good thing target accepts opened products and refunds you everything
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?