BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ana G.
Tbilisi
It is perfect, my skin looks so smooth and soft, with this product i gave up using foundation.
Monica C.
Manchester, NH
Love this BB cream. Amazing coverage.
Liquidy, but not as much as other BB creams I've used.
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite B.B. cream! Works best if applied to clean fingers onto the face!
I love this BB cream. I wear this everyday at work. It's good coverage and good for your skin.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Moistureizes great but falls short on the long lasting tab if i were to use it as a foundation.
Donna F.
Canton, OH
I love using this instead of foundation. I put this on and then put powder and bronzer on top
Amanda A.
Pinellas Park, FL
Not very happy with this. It left my skin feeling greasy and streaky. I couldn't find my shade.
Danielle M.
Didn't provide any skin coverage at all and it just laid on top.of.my skin instead of.absorbing
Amanda L.
I have this for combo/oily skin and it is my go-to product. I love the coverage and the finish.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love using this in the fall! Tried using it in the summer and it made my face a little oily!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?