BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the coverage and moisture but I wish the color range was better for both ends of the spectrum. It is super light on the face as far as feel but gives a medium ish coverage. The lightest shade is still to dark for me and I have to add some white foundation to make it match me. I also like how much product you get
Analilia E.
Kenosha, WI
My go to every day BB cream, it's easy to apply/blend with Light to Medium coverage. I use it instead of foundation because it contains SPF 20 and can be buildable. I find that it's perfect for combination skin as it doesn't dry your face nor goes super oily throughout the day as long as you set it.
stephanie t.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this BB cream! it does what i need a BB cream to do and last long w powder! very natural look
Alejandra P.
I like the coverage this gives. However, it's not really a product you should use if you have oily skin. On my skin it gets extremely oily and shiny and it begins to feel really heavy. Which is why I stopped using it.
Carla H.
I used this just for my face for a while. It was affordable. Matched my skin tone well, and was a good protection from the sun. The more I used this, I noticed, my skin became oiler by the day. It's a good for the summer, but not every day use.
Felicity D.
Kings Park, NY
Let me start off by saying I have a lot of acne. This product covers my spots pretty well, but definitely is not a full coverage cream. It also feels a little greasy, but setting it with a powder does help with that.
Wynter B.
Mobile, AL
I really did not like this product, I feel like it was too watered down. It didn't give me any coverage and considering I don't have acne to coverup and I was just using it to even out my face it's sad that it couldn't even do that for me.
Fifi R.
Garnier makes my favorite BB cream. I use the one for oily skin and I prefer it over any luxury or designer brand I've tried. I've been using this instead of foundation as my daily coverup and it's helped my skin tremendously. Does a great job at evening out skin tone. Wear alone for dewy skin or finish with powder for a matte look.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like the light coverage as it doesn't make my face itch like foundation does. I tried the oily skin type my only con is I feel like the light medium is too light and I'm not a pretty pale girl
Yesica S.
Merced, CA
I have combination skin and this product works well. I tried this one and the oil free. They work wonders! I stopped using foundation and only use this product and the Mac studio fix. My face does not feel like I have a pound of makeup! Love IT
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?