BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I purchased this product when it first came out and thought it was just okay. My skin is more on the drier side and this product managed to make my face feel greasy. Coverage was very poor and staying power was even worse. The scent, although nice, was overpowering. Save your money and purchase something else.
Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
aleida m.
aleida m.
It's ok, limited shades, lightly scented, light coverage a tad overpriced for the quality in my opinion.
Verna C.
Verna C.
Spring Valley, CA
It has light coverage and is definitely buildable. I have oily combination skin and I liked how it felt on my skin. It didn't quite hide my hyperpigmentation but with a little concealer it made for a flawless finish. Does have some flashback so it's not recommended for evening wear if you will be taking flash photography.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
Joi R.
Joi R.
Pretty okay smell. Remember that a little goes a LONG LONG way. It does have a dewy finish that tends to turn oily in a hot city like Las Vegas. Not my favorite BB, but it's nice for a cheaper one. It doesn't have that many color options, but it gets the job done and hides small blemishes while making your skin look good!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
It's summertime. It's hot and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or foundation. This makes my skin feel amazing. Like it stays fresh and smooth all day. I love the way it looks on my face. My face looks healthy and has a glow to it all day. I wear this daily because of the way it makes my face feel so fresh
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Katie C.
Katie C.
I got this in a little foil sample size and loved it so much I bought it. It makes my skin so clear and soft.
Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Purchased this to try an "airbrush" look I found on
Pinterest where you mix = parts with Cetaphil lotion
and Monistat anti-chafing gel then apply and use a
buffer brush to smooth it on. Worked amazinly well
for this and I will repurchase it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?