BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angie K.
Virgie
This stuff is great! Stays on for a long time and blends very well. Has a nice finish when dried.
Din S.
Van Nuys, CA
Kinda oily for my skin, not really good coverage. Was expecting a lot more from this bb cream :/
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I like the color and the cream but it ended not being for me. The cream itself was a little oily
maisie c.
This product started working well for me but after 2 weeks the colour changed and made me orage.
Juliana M.
I used to use this regularly but it seems they changed the formula and it comes out cakey on me.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Its a great alternative to normal foundation for days you don't want to rock a full makeup look!
Aiyelis O.
Sebring, FL
I have been wanting to try this since forever! And I'm very happy about it! Such a great product
Sherryl P.
I love this bb cream..it suits me..makes my skin looks younger..It take good care of my face..
Cecilia L.
San Antonio, TX
I have dry skin and this BB cream works great. It feels very light and provides good coverage.
Lisa R.
Chicago
Very surprised that I like this drugstore brand. Light and blendable with a nice hint of color
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?