BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
jamie h.
jamie h.
Pretty good coverage and is very lightweight. Makes your skin very even and is a great product. I always end up having to use what it is in the cap every time as it leaks and I always end up using more than I should as to not waste but overall is a great BBC cream and really evens out skin tone and makes your skin look flawless even covering red blotchiness and pimples.
Rochel T.
Rochel T.
Since i don't wear foundation,i love this bb cream especially for my dry skin.affordable and its easy to apply.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
I tried this for a while but, it doesn't really have any coverage.
I'd did help with moisturizing.
Looking for a different product.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This BB cream has a nice scent to it. Its good for a natural look just apply a setting powder after. It is a bit oily, I would not recommend it if you have oily skin. The reason why I rate it a "C" cause it makes my face itchy.
Tess B.
Tess B.
I had heard great things about this product but after using it I was disappointed. When I put it on it seemed to light amd liquidy and throughout the day it would just rub off super easy. I wont buy this again
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I was skeptical about bb creams cause it seemed to be the "newest" beauty trend, but now I see why. It works great it moisturizes and covers up imperfections. I wish I would have tried it sooner. It feels weightless on your face which is something I always look for in my foundation or coverup who wants to feel weighed down. This product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I read the other reviews and found I have to agree with the coloring of these BB crèmes because they are off color. I got fair/light and mine was very yellowish beige. I wanted to use it. Did not smell bad, seemed a nice creamy consistency. If they are going to go with specific shades then they need more variety of shades.
Jalissa W.
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
The Garnier BB Cream has a smooth natural finish. its non sticky, covers evenly & gives a natural glow. these are just a few things I noticed in minutes.
(bye bye to my foundation)
Kayley F.
Kayley F.
Boston, MA
I have the oil-free version and on hot days I do have a little bit of an oily complexion which is my only complaint (easily fixable with powder or oil dabs). This is the best BB cream I could find for my skin. I wear it everyday and swear by it since it is lighter than foundation but just enough to cover up all the blemishes on my skin. It covers in all the right places and my complexion looks silky smooth. I have light skin and it matches my shade perfectly and also protects me from the sun. I am on my second tube and will buy again!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?