BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This BB cream is a solid, low cost choice. It applies really evenly, even on my dry skin. Its smooth and not patchy like other bb creams I have tried. The finish is sheer and light weight. Not much in the way of coverage but enough to smooth out the skin and give a bit of glow.
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
lena w.
Naples, FL
I have fair skin, and I was disappointed in the shade range of this product, There seems to only be a middle range or orange leaning colors. Nothing remotely fair, I liked the product itself, but they need to improve the shade range dramatically!!
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
Weightless great coverage very good for the price I really recommend this with a bit of bronzer and blush you can look flawless
Beauty P.
This BB cream is perfect for my oily skin! It blends well, wears throughout the day and gives a natural finish!
Angela C.
It's a good product, but it doesn't suit me personally because I have a neutral skin tone and these kind of run on the warm toned side.
Jessica K.
Bellingham, WA
I've tried other BB creams but I always come back to Garnier 5-in-1 Skin perfector! It has great coverage and lasts all day. I love that it doesn't feel heavy like other foundations. I also love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, moisturizer and protection from the sun!
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This makes your skin look perfect but rubs off your face like crazy, leaving makeup smudges everywhere. It is very cheap and looks nice but it smells like alcohol and can sometimes burn on sensitive skin. I think there are some harsh chemicals in here, but I still use it now and then because of ease and because it makes your skin look so nice.
Carla H.
I used this just for my face for a while. It was affordable. Matched my skin tone well, and was a good protection from the sun. The more I used this, I noticed, my skin became oiler by the day. It's a good for the summer, but not every day use.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
I have combination-oily skin and this works perfectly and doesn't feel heavy like my foundation. The only complaint I have is that it oxidizes and it is a little runny.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?