BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This was the first BB cream I ever used, and at that time I thought it was really great. However, as I tried more BB creams, I found that there are much better ones out there. This one did not last very long on my face, and broke down as my face got oilier through the day.
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This product was not very good quality. It was thick and cakey on my skin. And I did not appreciate the smell of it at all. After using it, I found my skin began to break out even more than usual. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, CO
A great base color for any season. It is a great buy for the price and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Lisa D.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this bb cream it can be a bit of a demi finish but i use translucent powder and it helps a matte finish.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This BB cream is great for a Drug Store BB Cream. It covers pretty Well and is Pretty light weight. It doesn't cover well for me to wear as foundation but it is good for makeupless days. Its convienent that you can buy it in your local grocery store. Try it out!
Thalia T.
Douglasville, GA
I use this BB cream every morning! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn't make me break out either. Definitely will purchase again.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I like this bb cream very much, I bought it at rite aid for about $15. It was on the pricy side but it truly lasts forever! It took me like a year to finish this bottle. That being said, you don't need a lot of the product and i think its best applied with a stipple brush or beauty blender. Its important to know that this product stains so be careful. It stained my shirt and couldn't get it off. Aside everything, it is a good product.
raquel r.
I really enjoy using this bb cream because it makes my face look smooth and soft. I really like this because it doesn't leave my face looking cakey and nasty
lena w.
Naples, FL
I have fair skin, and I was disappointed in the shade range of this product, There seems to only be a middle range or orange leaning colors. Nothing remotely fair, I liked the product itself, but they need to improve the shade range dramatically!!
Brundha  V.
N Providence, RI
I love using bb cream as it is very easy to use and gives a pretty good coverage. It feels very light on skin and does not feel cakey at all. I use this very often instead of my foundation. This is oil free and does not have much shine o the skin.. It works perfect for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?