BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER EVER PURCHASED!
SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT MADE ME BRAKE OUT SOOOO BAD ON MY FOREHEAD THAT I STOPPED USING IT RIGTH AWAY AND I WAS LEFT OUT WITH SOOO MUCH BUMPS ON MY FOREHEAD, I TOLD MY DERMATOLOGIST AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A ALLERGIC REACTION TOWRDS THE PRODUCT AND GAVE ME A CREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THE ALLERGIC REACTION I HAD ON MY FOREHEAD AND ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IT HAS NOT GONE AWAY!!!!
Lily U.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first BB cream. The light/medium was a shade too dark for me and it has quite a scent. Would not recommend to those with oily skin.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I knew when buying this is wasn't going to be a great concealer. I was actually impressed with how well it did conceal. It is very lightweight and I actually with Light skin have a good match you can't tell I'm wearing it.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really like this BB cream. I have very oily, red skin with dark marks all over it. I wanted something light that wouldn't slide off in the heat, but covered my imperfections. This is it! It feels light and natural on the skin with enough coverage to cover my dark spots, but let my natural skin show through. A little goes a long way.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Apple Valley, CA
I don't hate the product I just don't think it has the coverage of a BB Cream. I think it's a pretty good tinted moisturizer.
Zenia A.
Zenia A.
Kirkland, WA
I have really oily skin and not just my T-zone its all over. I love my BB cream, i don't use it everyday. But when i do It makes my skin look flawless and glowing. I am going to be buying more when its all gone. It you have oily skin i recommend this one.
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this stuff. I am lucky that the medium/dark shade works great for my skin tone. It has a LOT of color to it, so this isn't something I would consider if you are looking for the natural look.
Helen J.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
This product is the same as a tinted moisturizer, albeit a rather bad coverage and heavy moisturizer. The smell is also awful, it smells like chemicals and poison. It feels heavy on your face and doesn't do much. Also, as it is just a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen the price is unreasonable.
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this via a post from a friend on instagram. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. I like that its smooth and isn't thick, but it didn't cover too well. I have an olive complexion with a good bit of sun spots and freckles. I didn't feel that it covered or hid those spots enough for me.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
I love this bb cream. I have dry skin and this works great on me. It is not much coverage so I also wear concealer with it and it enough coverage for me. Compared to other drugstore bb creams you also get 2.2 fluid oz. as opposed to 1 fluid oz. in other bb creams. Overall great product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?