BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer F.
Glenwood, AR
Works great, I use it more as a dark circle and blemish concealer. Great coverage, stays all day.
Aiyelis O.
Sebring, FL
I have been wanting to try this since forever! And I'm very happy about it! Such a great product
Juliana M.
I used to use this regularly but it seems they changed the formula and it comes out cakey on me.
Rebecca R.
Really didn't like this product at all. It made me feel like I had a ton of product on my face .
Hannah K.
Riverside, CA
It always makes my skin look so flawless! I love it. The price is good and it is not too covering
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
Its very refreshing under the eyes. It depuffs eye bags and helps with the veins under the eyes.
Amber G.
My favorite BB cream! It covers great. The only downfall is that it sometimes makes my face burn
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA
Borrowed this product from my mom, used it once..would love it if it was light enough for my skin
Itzel L.
Es una de mis baby cream favoritas el único Pro que le pongo es que sólo manejan tres tonalidades
Stephanie L.
Zanesville, OH
This product was ok. Just the average bb cream. Pretty much works as well as any other cover up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?