BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I recently tried this product. I loved the tint but could have had better coverage. Also, broke out every time I used it. Maybe I have more sensitive skin than some but this one is not for me.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Really didn't like this product at all. It made me feel like I had a ton of product on my face .
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Very creamy and great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make me look shiny. If I don't wash my face at night I will break out.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Ona, Wv
My horribly pale skin was too light for the lightest shade offer, even though theres only like 3 shades. I did test it out and it gave me great coverage. I gave it to my mom and she uses it daily.
Cindy X.
Cindy X.
Stockton, CA
Love this BB Cream!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Leesburg, GA
This is alright for me. This BB cream gives a nice tint and alright coverage for your skin but it causes me to breakout every time I use it.
Anila A.
Anila A.
Montague, NJ
This was the first drugstore BB cream to hit the American market & I have been using it everyday since. My favorite face product of all time. I have combination skin but it is dry enough that I can use the original version. Great price for a great product.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
This was my first drugstore BB cream and is still one of my favorites. It has a lot of coverage without coating your face and is very moisturizing. Also, it's a great price.
maria B.
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?