BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Caitlin D.
This is my absolute favorite beauty product. It covers any imperfections but more importantly it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so good. It's lightweight and oil free. This is an absolute must have for me.
Kara H.
This BB cream is great for adding a light amount of color coverage to your face while providing the important aspects of sun protection and moisturizer to the skin. I enjoy this product year round and will definitely purchase again!
Amy B.
Rochester, NY
Absolute DREAM product! My skin is definitely better for having used it for so long, and the coverage is a god send in the summer...lightweight but slightly buildable if needed. It looks natural all day and it gives you just enough to cover any redness. The product gives you a healthy sheen, but does not leave you overly shiny. Looks excellent when paired with a high def setting powder. Highly recommended.
Jessica A.
Definitely my least favorite BB cream I've ever tried. This was a product I used as a light coverage for my skin since I didn't want something as heavy as foundation because at the time my skin wasn't that great. Turned out to be the worst product I've ever tried. Way too oily, and not long lasting at all. I don't recommend it.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
One of the best eye rollers. it works so well and it makes my dark circles disappear. It is really a great item and i will continue buying it.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This was the first BB cream I ever used, and at that time I thought it was really great. However, as I tried more BB creams, I found that there are much better ones out there. This one did not last very long on my face, and broke down as my face got oilier through the day.
Thalia T.
Douglasville, GA
I use this BB cream every morning! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn't make me break out either. Definitely will purchase again.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, CO
A great base color for any season. It is a great buy for the price and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Alexandra M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really great product it covers all of my skins imperfections and corrects them! It also doubles as sunscreen to help protect my skin from any further damage. It's probably my favorite product and I use it everyday. I'm very happy with it.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
This is my all time favorite it works great and has an amazing light feeling iv bought it several times its perfect! ❤
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?