BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
This product is awesome. It covers up everything to make your face completely flawless. I love it!
Leslie M.
Iowa Park, TX
I like Covergirl BB cream. It has a better blending feel to it. This one was a little thick to me.
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
The non-greasy formula has a light to medium coverage and does its job at keeping away the shine.
Kacie C.
Norman, OK
I use this daily and really enjoy it. It works great with my skin and covers the flaws just right.
Jennifer F.
Glenwood, AR
Works great, I use it more as a dark circle and blemish concealer. Great coverage, stays all day.
Rebecca R.
Really didn't like this product at all. It made me feel like I had a ton of product on my face .
Sheila B.
Saint Augustine
Love this so much! Blends well with my skin tone and doubles as sunscreen since it has SPF in it.
Aiyelis O.
Sebring, FL
I have been wanting to try this since forever! And I'm very happy about it! Such a great product
Itzel L.
Es una de mis baby cream favoritas el único Pro que le pongo es que sólo manejan tres tonalidades
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this BB cream. It leaves a nice glow and it really does help with the color of your skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?