BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christina P.
Wayne
Love this B.B. cream! Easy to put on and looks fantastic! Blends well and looks nice on your skin.
Xochilth V.
Homestead, FL
Not quite worthy!!! Sorry Garnier but this one isn't my fav. Maybe for dry skin but not for me :'(
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Was not so impressed by this because it was a little dull for my skin tone. Wouldn't blend properly
JACKIE C.
Use this every day! Has sunscreen in it so your skin is protected all day. Nice smooth application.
Sarahi R.
Orlando, FL
I love this BB Cream I wish I had another one I already finished al mains I had it in medium deep.
Diane S.
West Liberty
Skin never feels dry or looks dull. Like this brand better than any of the others that I've tried!
SiCi G.
Lemoore, CA
It left my skin a little too dewy for my liking. Felt like I was constantly sweating when I'm not.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
Correcta my eye circles since I don't get much sleep and leaves your under eye looking flawless b.
Kacie C.
Norman, OK
I use this daily and really enjoy it. It works great with my skin and covers the flaws just right.
sydney C.
Harrison, OH
It was ok but it was a little clumped. And hard, slimy and funky looking. It made my face look oily.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?