BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
jessica s.
jessica s.
El Paso, TX
I got the garnier bb cream for oily skin and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I had a lot of acne dark marks.. I would even use a lot of makeup to covee up my marks. . Some makeup made me brakeout even more... once I started using the bb cream I saw a difference right away.. it covered up my marks even made them a lil lighter. . I've been using it for three months and I don't use makeup anymore jus the bb cream. I really love this product.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I have 3 of these (received as a present). At first, I used it without foundation, and it did not work well, given that it has very sheer coverage. However, I realized that the best way to use it for me is to take my Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 2.0 (it is a bit lighter than my actual shade) and then apply the BB cream afterwards for a natural look and spf protection.
Monika H.
Monika H.
Justice, IL
Love garniers bb creams it seems like these are the only ones that don't break me out
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I was not a huge fan on this cream. It was was thick and I felt like you could see my make up a little too much. I was looking for something that gave a nice coverage but not clown looking. I felt as if it did not match my skin very well. I used twice and decided it was not for me.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
First things first: this isn't a "real" BB cream. I've used a few different Korean BB creams, and this is nothing like them. If you're looking for full coverage or true skincare, go for one of those. That being said...

This is great for lightweight coverage during the day. I bought it because I hate wearing powder foundation during summer, and my Laura Mercier is a little too heavy/dark. It evens out my skin tone without looking too "made up" and provides my daily SPF and moisturizer. I'd definitely set it with powder though (I use Rimmel's Stay Matte in Translucent) as it can get a bit too dewy during the day.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Works so well! use a foundation brush to apply and use less than you think! a little goes a long way
Genesis O.
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
Gave me such a flawless look, love it
Briana L.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
I really did not like this BB cream. I first used the Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream and this cannot compare. For me, it was watery, didn't hold up nice, and didn't give me a bronzed look. I regret buying it because now I have a full, unused tube.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Cindy X.
Cindy X.
Stockton, CA
Love this BB Cream!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?