BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the smell of this product. One of my favorite smelling things i put on my face daily. It last much longer then my primer for some reason but then again I do usually use it on special occasions or if my skin feel especially dry. So more in the summer time. I will still recommend because I use higher end primer and this complements well.
Alexandra M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really great product it covers all of my skins imperfections and corrects them! It also doubles as sunscreen to help protect my skin from any further damage. It's probably my favorite product and I use it everyday. I'm very happy with it.
Jaqueline Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love the type of coverage it give not full but full enough to where my skin looks flawless and natural!
Cassy H.
I was given this by a friend and it didn't work well with me but I did love how it felt on my skin! I gave this to another friend and she loves it.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Moistureizes great but falls short on the long lasting tab if i were to use it as a foundation.
Daniela Y.
I like this bb cream because it neutralizes my redness, however, it makes my face look greasy even thought my skin is dry. I have to set it with powder. It's an alright bb cream for a drugstore product. I just wouldn't buy it again.
Annie M.
A pretty good drugstore BB Cream, not so good for oily skin types, but has a nice finish on the skin for first half of the day
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only bb cream that don't give me acne and I really tried several brands!!!
Kate R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a basic BB cream, easy for everyday use when I feel like I need an all-in-one fix for leaving the house in a rush. It lasts fairly well, though does not have the best coverage, so I would recommend a concealer as well if you had any blemishes you wanted to hide.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?