BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Dalia C.
This product smells so good but it is heavily scented (floral) so if that is not your thing then you most likely will not like it. the only reason why I give this 4 stars is because I am very oily and this makes me even more oily. other thank that I really like the coverage
Myrka V.
Very happy with the coverage and finish, not so happy with shade selection (light to medium and medium to dark). Very thin and buildable, with medium coverage and a satin to matte finish. I will admit I was very skeptical when I had seen that garnier had produced a makeup product.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Cassandra S.
Pretty good coverage for a BB cream. Not very buildable, or you are gonna get cake face. Very easy to blend due to the watery(?) texture that pour out of the bottle. Fairly affordable and did pretty well for me in the summertime heat, so I would definitely consider buying again.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute favorite bb cream for summer! I use a damp sponge to apply and it looks flawless. It provides a good amount of coverage and lasts all day on my combo skin if I set with a powder. They do need to make a lighter shade which is why I rated it 4 stars. I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
The cream glides smoothly over my skin giving a lovely glow. The coverage is amazing, it covers evenly and precise for combination skin. It's priced sufficiently for a product in which has a sun screen, I would buy this product again.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is a great B.B. Cream for the coverage, but it is important that you set it with powder because it is greasy. I love wearing this when I'm in a hurry. I leave it in my make up bag because it's so quick and easy to apply on the go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?