BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jan E.
Santa Ana, CA
Best BB Cream I have tried! Perfect for those days when you don't want to wear heavy makeup, yet don't want to have a bare face! There's times when I have very Dry skin and this is just Perfect! Leaving my skin moisturized with a subtle glow!
Meagan B.
I have been issuing this product for years and am a big fan. I have skin that can become oily in my T zone and this product works amazing. It never leaves my skin oily, moisturizer where I need it and gives just enough coverage to even out my skin tone.
Marine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Melts right into your skin and color matches your skin. Very light weight and allows your skin to breath. Does not cake up and has a very subtle scent. Looks natural because it lets your skin peek through. Can be worn on its own or set with a translucent powder for a more matte finish.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I tried this product a while ago and wasn't super impressed. The coverage was okay, but it transferred very easily and came off quickly. If I tried to blot most of the product came off, even with a setting powder. I will not be repurchasing.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Nice thick BB cream. Decent coverage and easy to apply and blend. It is also pretty buildable for anyone who needs more coverage. It gives better coverage than maybelline BB cream. I would buy this stuff again. It is a pretty good drug store BB cream.
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
It is not terrible, but it makes me break out. I got the kind for oily skin and I do not think it helps control oil throughout the day at all. The color is pretty good and it looks nice upon initial application. Wear time is just not there.
Mercedes D.
chevy chase, MD
It is thick and it lasts for a while and has good coverage but the smell is strong. It's fades after a while but it takes a bit to get used to. I personally have very fair skin and none of these match either- they should make more options.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
This BB cream did mostly what it promised as a five in one product however it oxidized on me and made my skin look orangey. I like that it has sun protection but wish the color stayed more true. Probably will try other brands and won't rebuy
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute favorite bb cream for summer! I use a damp sponge to apply and it looks flawless. It provides a good amount of coverage and lasts all day on my combo skin if I set with a powder. They do need to make a lighter shade which is why I rated it 4 stars. I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?