BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Donna G.
Donna G.
This was the first bb cream I tired and I liked it enough until I tried others. This one is a little too greasy for my taste. It seemed to slide off my skin and left a grayish tint. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
Sakthi K.
Sakthi K.
Bellevue, WA
I would say this is the best among the ones taht i have used so far. It is veryyyy light on skin. I have a combination type of skin. And this is just awesome. The best part is it is not expensive. I highly recommend it.
shahed a.
shahed a.
Alsip, IL
By far the BEST BB Cream I have ever used. It gives some coverage which i like a lot. My face looks flawless with this BB Cream on. I get so many compliments, best part is it doesn't look/feel like you have anything on!
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
Great consistency and texture and very moisturizing. If you need good coverage for the average person this is a great product. I don't use too much product but this is an easy daily thing to apply that goes a long way!
Emma C.
Emma C.
I used to use this daily in junior high and I loved it then but it was pretty thin but it looked good. I think there is SPF in this I can't quite remember, but if you want a good, sheer BB cream then I'd recommend this
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Love this for the summer. It's lightweight, high coverage, yet thin in consistency. I love wearing it because it has spf in it! Unfortunately it doesn't last all day, I find myself very greasy by the end of a long day.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a very oily finish but can be set down with powder easily. It gives a perfect amount of coverage to even out skintone but you can hardly tell you have anything on. It's great! I've gone through multiple tubes.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
I use this product every day. It is my foundation. It leaves me enough coverage to get buy with without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not greasy and blends easily. Does a good job covering my pregnancy dark spots!
Amy D.
Amy D.
South Lyon, MI
Love this stuff! It is a staple of mine in the summer to perfect my skin and add a hint of color. So I don't have a super thick makeup in the summer. I highly recommend it. Plus it has sunscreen in it. Can't go wrong.
Paola E.
Paola E.
Windermere, FL
I love this B.B. Cream i have an oily skin complexion and it does an amazing job for my skin. I usually wear this bb cream everyday for work and is soo easy to apply. I would def recommended this bb cream to everyone!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?