BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
sharlene p.
Love this bb cream it's my all time must have! It's great for your skin and it's a nice because you can build it up as much as you like , it's long lasting as long as you set it with a powder and a setting spray
Andrea M.
Rialto, CA
I liked the finished it gave once initially putting it on, but throughout the course of the day, It would sink into my pores and make the extremely noticeable and my face super oily. Not the best cream for me .
Tetiana H.
Temple, GA
It's good on the run cream ! Light texture. Good coverage as for a bb cream! It won't stay all day if you have oily skin. Will be good for a dry skin people! Price point is cool! You get quality for your money!
Fran A.
When I first used the Garnier SkinActive BB cream I liked it very much. When summer came though my skin looked greasy and when I applied powder my skin looked cakey . I now only use it when the weather is cold.
Sophia F.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really disliked this product. I didn't think it helped me stay matte, and it felt greasy as soon as I put it on. I like the idea of sunscreen, but I've found other products that are much better than this one.
Erica S.
Olney, MD
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I like the natural look it gives for an everyday look. It works great on me. I think if you are looking to purchase a BB cream then you should consider this option.
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Love this product! Don't recommend for people who need a lot of coverage. I myself just wear it to even out the color of my face. Other than that it's a really good product it applies on well and smells nice.
Jenni E.
Dunlap , TN
I sure wish I could give more than 5 stars for this wonderful stuff. I love it so much, I love u
How it goes on smoothly. And makes my face feel like it doesn't have anything on it. Love love love this stuff.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I really like this bb cream it gives you a really nice clear looking face and a nice glow it was my first time using it but I really liked it a lot it's easy to apply and I would recommend this to someone els
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
No me gusta la formula pero tiene un buen olor y es facil de aplicar. Para mi tipo de piel no me gusta porque es un poco aceitosa y soy de piel GRASA . Se lo recomiendo a las personas que tienen la piel Seca!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?