BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Alexis  R.
I like this product for everyday going to school. It has light coverage, and is very natural looking. However, I do not like the way it looks at the end of the day. It makes me feel really shiny and oily.
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
A little heavier than most bb creams I've used but still very natural looking. Stays put all day. Leaves a nice glow
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
Alison N.
I am not someone that wears a ton of makeup most of the time, and on days where I don't have much going on, will usually opt for a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream. I don't have great skin -- I have a lot of scars from cystic acne around my chin -- but just don't like the feeling of heavy makeup on when I'm not doing much, and I like to let my skin sort of breathe on those days. With that said, the coverage was fine for those days. My scars still shown through but looked smoother. I did stop using this a while ago as I have tried to go as cruelty-free as possible. I have replaced it with the Bareminerals tinted moisturizer gel (can't think of the name). The Garnier gave a little more coverage, but I feel like I can just wear foundation on days I need more coverage, and tinted moisturizer on days I don't need much. However, if I had not stopped buying from Garnier, I would likely still use it.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
How often are you desperate enough to buy foundation on the internet without any previous experience with that product....... I finally got that desperate and I lucked out. I really love this, it goes on nice, a little goes a long way and the skin tone is just right.
ash r.
Gives coverage but I got the oily free one to control shine but my face still becomes oily throughout the day. I still need to apply concealer with this and powder.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I have been using this for months. I love it. I have oily skin and this combats it perfectly. Its part of my every day makeup use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?