BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Gabrielaa C.
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
My favorite bb cream ever! Its simply the best bb cream from the drugstore, it gives you a dewy finish they also have a combination to oily skin formula that keeps you matte for a long time I love it.
Jen A.
Jen A.
I've been using this for a little over a month now. I really love it. My tube is almost out and I considered buying a different brand but I will probably buy this one again.

I love that it's light coverage. It doesn't sink into little wrinkles.

It does leave my face a little shiny so I usually dust loose powder on after applying.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Washington, DC
So much for perfecting, this went on oily and stayed that way. This tube is sitting on my dresser mostly unused and unloved.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
I've been using this product of a couple of months already, and I actually really like it. At first, i was iffy , since it's sort of pricey for a bb cream, but I gave it a shot. At first, I didn't like it because it left my face feeling greasy, but you just need some pressed powder. Of course the coverage is light, but I don't mind it. I have fair/light skin and it blends well with my beauty blender!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
I did not have any breakouts (thats bc i have extremely sensitive skin)and my skin looked flawless and dewy. i do recommend for people with dry skin to use a moisturizer before hand. great for any color complection and skin type. the only thing i did not like was the price point. however soon after there was a coupon for it. making it close to free. so don't forget to check the clearance aisles at ur nearest walmart or grocery stores. i use the lighest shade and it will oxidize.will match your skin perfectly. even covers acne prone skin.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Merchantville, NJ
This is my favorite BB Cream that I've tried so far. I love that is has good coverage for a BB Cream and that it's very moisturizing for my dry skin. It lasts a good 4-6 hours on me if I wear it with primer and setting powder. I do notice that I get a little shiny in my T-Zone with it but I don't mind the "glow", however, for someone who tends to have oily skin, this may not be the best formula.
Carie J.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
I'm a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
Torrie J.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I have combo skin, and this was too oily for me. My mom, who has normal skin, also thought it was too oily.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I recently tried this product. I loved the tint but could have had better coverage. Also, broke out every time I used it. Maybe I have more sensitive skin than some but this one is not for me.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
I have been searching for summer makeup and this is my go to. I know a lot of people say that it is thick and greasy, but I purchased the oily/combination skin version. I l
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?