BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
linda s.
West covina, CA
It gave you a nice healthy glow.. Without feeling heavy ..And moisturized your skin ..Really like it
Charleez G.
This product is pretty good. It hides my imperfections well including the dark circles under my eyes.
Itzel I.
Tucson, Az
It covers inorrfections good even though is a a bb cream i feel it has more coverage than other bb's
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It was so oily and gross and didn't wear well at all. Hated it
Krista L.
Evened out my skin tone and covers small blemishes. Sun screen and light coverage perfect for summer!
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
No lo he usado pero he escuchado buenos comentarios sobre el producto, garnier es buena marca supongo
Danielle P.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. It gives great coverage and last all day on my combo skin.
Christine M.
Works so well! use a foundation brush to apply and use less than you think! a little goes a long way
Billie B.
Chavies, KY
I love this. I use it all the time it really brightens up my face, and keeps my skin feeling smooth.
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
I did not care for this product. It was way too light and did not provide the coverage I expected.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?