BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
It goes on great! All you need is a small amount. If your skin is a oily like mine o may need a light powder I use a mineral powder.
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this stuff! It moisturizes my dry skin, doesn't give me blemishes, and is really easy to apply! Doesn't give a caked look and matches to your complexion pretty well! The only problem is if you put too much you can get a greasy oily look, I would not recommend for people with oily skin. and it doesn't give great coverage over any acne. But this works as a great tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone! It does what it says!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Zanesville, OH
This product was ok. Just the average bb cream. Pretty much works as well as any other cover up.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Jill C.
Jill C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Doesn't feel like any other BB cream. It is runny and feels quite dry after its applied. I have oily skin but this seems like a normal foundation without BB cream benefits
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS. I rarely if ever wear any foundation, bluch, bronzer, etc. because I hate how heavy it is and how it makes my face feel. That being said, I LOVE Garnier's BB Cream! I have an Oily/combination skin type, but this BB Cream is so light weight I don't feel like I am wearing anything, but it helps to give my face a flawless, fresh look AND it helps to reduce the oily appearance my skin gets as the day goes on.
Zenia A.
Zenia A.
Kirkland, WA
I have really oily skin and not just my T-zone its all over. I love my BB cream, i don't use it everyday. But when i do It makes my skin look flawless and glowing. I am going to be buying more when its all gone. It you have oily skin i recommend this one.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Buffalo, NY
This BB cream is the only one I have used, so I don't have any to compare it to. Definitely blends in well and makes my complexion look even without any dark marks. It lasts all day which helps when you have a 12 hour shift job like I do! Of course, with any type of concealer, if you put it on top of dry skin - it will seem to magnify it, I would recommend using lotion to fix your dry skin before trying to cover it up with any type of makeup. Overall, it's a good product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?