BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I have been using this for months. I love it. I have oily skin and this combats it perfectly. Its part of my every day makeup use.
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this ones I finished the product it gave me enough coverage in my face to not have to put foundation I really liked it and will purchase again !
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This BB cream is a solid, low cost choice. It applies really evenly, even on my dry skin. Its smooth and not patchy like other bb creams I have tried. The finish is sheer and light weight. Not much in the way of coverage but enough to smooth out the skin and give a bit of glow.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
I didn't like this bb cream so much cause I actually have dry skin but it made my skin look really oil
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Not my favorite. Makes my complexion great for a bit but after a while seems to look streaky
Lc C.
Laredo, TX
No a todos les pasa lo mismo, pero para mi cutis graso no fue lo mejor, se me derretia en la cara y no controlaba la oleosidad.
Silvia R.
I liked the BBC cream. It was very lightweight and it still covered some imperfections just not enough as I hoped.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to bb cream! I have yet to find other bb cream that I love as much as this one. Has amazing moisturizing and coverage without all the oily feel and look.
Rubi F.
Like the color and effects of this product it's best used with a primer and a concealer
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?