BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have been using this product for over 3 months and find it to be so-so. The color isn't necessarily a one size fits all. While I do find it to be moisturizing, I think the coverage is so-so and the smell, which dissipates, is annoying. I now use it as a primer and probably will not repurchase.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
Great BB cream, can make your face a little oily though, but overall good product
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Angel D.
Angel D.
This was the first BB cream I purchased. It definitely moisturized my skin, made it feel soft and brightened it. Unfortunately it made my combination skin pretty oily by midday, so I found something with more of a matte finish. I'm sure it's great for people who have skin on the drier side.
Lori J.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Good product I'm not sure if it was worth the money but it did work fairly well.
Mccall W.
Mccall W.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I actually own both shades of the Garnier BB cream, and I do like how it makes my face appear more evenly toned. It will make your face super oily though, so I always have to wear a powder on top, but the actual product didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Has a slight scent.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Love this product!!! I bought my first one a couple of years ago when the BB cream craze started. I just saw it in the store and thought I'd give it a try and it ended up becoming one of my best purchases. Even though it is a BB cream it still provides full coverage and it lasts all day for me (I have combnination/oily skin). It is quick and easy to apply, I just use my hands to blend it into my skin. It's perfect for those days that you don't feel like putting on makeup nut you don't want to go out with no makeup on, and also perfect for a full face of makeup. I've already repurchased it and got it in the lighter color for whenever my tan is gone. My first tube lasted forever.
Marilyn f.
Marilyn f.
Cicero, IL
It takes care of all my problems, It covers my old scar and gives me a nice finish.Their also always coupon in the newspaper that makes it a great price compare to the higher mark BB creams. It a great moisturizing product for everyday where and very light.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
This is my go to bb cream that I use as a foundation during the last 2 summers. Coverage is great! Perfect for going to the pool/beach.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?