BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Bethany L.
Grand Meadow, MN
Very thick and oily cream, oxidizes quickly.
While this will bring back much needed oil to your face, it will cling to any dry pieces for dear life.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta BB cream la verdad que es muy recomendable, no es excesivamente cara, y va muy bien perfecta para la piel mixta.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I love the BB cream and how great it looks on the face, you can even re apply it and it would look good. I usually use a good setting powder with the BB cream. But overall its great when you dont want to go for a full coverage foundation and also when you want to help your skin with a little bit of SPF
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
I love this lightweight bb cream it has light coverage that I need and sun screen all in one best bb cream so far
Brit H.
Greenwood, IN
I have to admit, this isn't my favorite product for my sweat-prone combination skin. It dries very flakey on my skin, even though I moisturize 3x a day. It might just not be good for dry skin. The color is as expected, and it's matte, so that's nice. But I feel like it comes off pretty easily. Light/medium coverage.
Hannah B.
This BB cream matched my skin tone perfectly! And it made my skin look flawless! It is buildable and I think there is a small SPF in there. To me it was medium to full coverage although it was light. I will definitely be buying again!
Lina N.
Garnier BB cream skin renew has a perfect coverage and love the matter that it has SOF 20! It's a little bit tricky with the color tone. The one I picked looked like it was going to be perfect and ended up being a lil darker but worked just fine! Next time I know what to pick. So far, great product!
Emma B.
This is one of my favorite BB creams it looks awesome on the skin and is super affordable
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids , MI
This cream has a pretty dewy coverage. I love the dewy look, especially because my face is so dry but this one actually makes it feel too sticky. I like when you can't feel the product on your face and this one you definitely can
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?