BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Raven M.
Raven M.
Piggott, AR
I liked this but it made my skin to oily but other than that it worked great.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't wear a lot of makeup especially not foundation because it tends to break out my skin but I found this to work nice with my skin
Macy T.
Macy T.
West Monroe, LA
This stuff is good for a light day. It has okay coverage, but I usually have to have a good powder to set it in and make the color match my skin.
For carefree summer days, I recommend using this Bb cream.
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
I had been hearing a lot about BB creams, but I figured I would finally give them a try. I bought the BB cream in medium/deep for normal skin types.

Let me tell you! This cream does an amazing job at covering the scars and discolorations in my skin. (Also great for those under eye dark circles). I just put this on, blush and some eye makeup and I am good to go for the day.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I bought this product because I am a fa or Garnier! Well when I bought this I was expecting it to be just like their moisturizers with a tint of color and it was. BUT it is oily and only gets oilier and oilier throughout the day. Not something I recommend.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
yanel s.
yanel s.
It looks amazing on my skin. I wear it everyday but the only con is at noon I tend to get oily around my nose. Perfect for school & it has helped me clear my skin with acne.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA
One of my favorite bb creams for being a store brand and it's not bad in pricing. After two applications it still feels lightweight. I deffinetly recommend this product
Becky C.
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?