BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
It is great at first but once you use it on a daily basis it made my skin oily and clogged up my pores.
I live this bbg cream. It's better than lots of high end bb creams. I reckoned this to all skin types.
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX
It's really oily and very little coverage! I would recommend this product for someone who has dry skin.
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
It's ok! Not bad for the price but the color/coverage is very watery. Sheer. I use it under foundation.
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
Garnier is one of the brands from the drugstore that I absolutely adore and this bb is the best one yet
Crissie B.
Great prodict
Light, easy to blend easy to match skin tone. Last all day can build up for more coverage
Anna D.
N Highlands, CA
My skin was greasy after one hour and it did not do anything to my skin. Have not seen any improvements
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Not crazy about this. Makes my skin oily and sides nothing positive. No coverage and didn't blend well.
Jenny L.
This is my favorite BB cream to use. It smells great and the light coverage is great for everyday use.
Kimber P.
I sadly couldn't find the right shade for me. I really have heard wonderful things about this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?