BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL

My favorite youtubers talked about this bb cream, so I decided to buy it and I do not regret it. I love it >:)
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This product was not very good quality. It was thick and cakey on my skin. And I did not appreciate the smell of it at all. After using it, I found my skin began to break out even more than usual. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family.
Dalia C.
This product smells so good but it is heavily scented (floral) so if that is not your thing then you most likely will not like it. the only reason why I give this 4 stars is because I am very oily and this makes me even more oily. other thank that I really like the coverage
saodat R.
Lombard, IL
It gives good coverage and it worked fine for the first week I used it, but it broke me out really bad afterwards
Elizabeth A.
Plainville , CT
Great coverages for scent but not the best for variety of shades. I personally prefer something a little more customized and tailored to my skin for a BB cream
Skylar F.
I am in love with this product. It's my go to for everyday makeup. It gives full looking coverage on my skin without the heavy feeling and lasts all day. It also helps with acne.
Abbie C.
I've been using this product for about 9 months now in place of my usual liquid foundation. It has worked pretty well. My skin is definitely clearer and I like the dewey finish. However, I've found that the product doesn't stay on my face as well as I'd like, and it comes off quite easily. Also, HELPFUL HINT: When the tube is starting to run out, use a pair of scissors to cut the tube in half and use your finger/makeup sponge to scoop out what's left. Then slide the top part of the tube over the bottom to keep what's left from drying out. I find that when the tube is "empty", there's typically two weeks' worth or so still left inside.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this cream. I like that it is like a moisturizer so my skin looks smooth. I normally have dry skin so any kind of foundation looks cakey, but not with the BB cream. I get compliments on how nice my skin looks with it. I would definitely recommend this.
Allison S.
This is a really nice cream and it does the right job that needs to get done. it has lots of pros and not that many cons. It lasts pretty long and i like that. I find it hard to blend in, but it is easy to apply! I have not bought it a long time,but i may when it gets warmer outside.
cecilia c.
I really like this bb cream I have used it ever since it came out, I use it everyday like a moisturizer with a small kabuki brush it blends well with my skin tone, I use the light to medium shade and it evens out my skin tone and hides redness. within a month of use I noticed my face smoothr and a little more even. I really like it and it's my everyday moisturizer
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?