BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I have acne prone, oily skin...and this works wonders! it covers imperfections without clogging my pores, and doesn't leave a shiny look.
Marjana C.
Marjana C.
I love this product! When I first purchased it, I didn't think it did as great as great as a job to give me flawles looking skin as my Makeup Forever HD foundation. However, my skin starts to get really oily looking in the T-zoe during the summer so I had to stop my original foundation routine and gave the BB cream another try. I absolutely love this now! My skin doesn't look oily over the course of the day and it makes my skin look blemish free! I even bought the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle roller because like this product, it's light but effective and doesn't shift on the face like concealer does.
Princess Angelina M.
Princess Angelina M.
Vancouver, WA
Everything works differently for everyone. I did not like this product at all. I have normal/combination skin and it made me VERY oily a few hours after wearing it--and I did use MAC's MSF to set it. I don't have this problem with anything else so this is definitely a no-go for me.
Abby B.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
My skin breaks out at the thought of makeup, but I've been wearing this for 3 days and my skin looks better now than it did three days ago. I use it as a moisturizer after I wash my face and it stays looking clear and not very oily most of the day. I have naturally very oily skin with at least 4-5 blemishes and my skin is improving rapidly. I'm using the oily skin light/medium type. Absolutely amazing
Porsha M.
Porsha M.
Modesto, Ca
This is a good BB cream I do wish that it was more matte but I can get away with wearing this and some setting powder on most days
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
I did not have any breakouts (thats bc i have extremely sensitive skin)and my skin looked flawless and dewy. i do recommend for people with dry skin to use a moisturizer before hand. great for any color complection and skin type. the only thing i did not like was the price point. however soon after there was a coupon for it. making it close to free. so don't forget to check the clearance aisles at ur nearest walmart or grocery stores. i use the lighest shade and it will oxidize.will match your skin perfectly. even covers acne prone skin.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I purchased this product when it first came out and thought it was just okay. My skin is more on the drier side and this product managed to make my face feel greasy. Coverage was very poor and staying power was even worse. The scent, although nice, was overpowering. Save your money and purchase something else.
Priscila J.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Buffalo, NY
This BB cream is the only one I have used, so I don't have any to compare it to. Definitely blends in well and makes my complexion look even without any dark marks. It lasts all day which helps when you have a 12 hour shift job like I do! Of course, with any type of concealer, if you put it on top of dry skin - it will seem to magnify it, I would recommend using lotion to fix your dry skin before trying to cover it up with any type of makeup. Overall, it's a good product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?