BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Katerinne V.
Auburn , WA
I have this 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB cream and I prefer to use it during summer time because it is not to heavy for you skin.
Vanessa O.
Hawthorne, CA
This cream os light weight has spf amd is perfect for some of us who dont need much coverage. Its just enough. I have really dry skin and my skin feels great every time i use it.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
For a year and a half to two years, this was my BB cream of choice. Then I found L'Oréal! This it a great BB cream though! Definitely worth trying!
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
Dariela P.
Trustworthy brand. I've used this to even out and love that it's a 5 in 1 so I have less things to do
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I've used this Bb cream for years! It's a great go to look. Put this on and you're good to go!
Aliyah R.
Brandon, FL
My favorite skin care product. Definitely recommend this product. It covered up all my blemishes. I got many compliments on how great my skin looked.
Kelsey R.
Florence, KY
I love Garnier skin active BB cream. It makes my skin feel extremely smooth. It also evens out my skin tone. It lasts all day and I haven't found any cons to this product. It is great coverage with a natural look. I definitely would buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?