BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
Oily, kind of acts like makeup.
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm almost down to the last drop and I would definitely repurchase. I think the biggest complaint I've seen is that it has a greasy feel to it... I've only experienced this right when I'm applying, but it goes away once my skin absorbs it and leaves a dewey finish. I also think the coverage is nice for a drugstore bb cream. I personally do not like to pack on a pound of makeup, and this is quick and easy in the morning. I usually just apply this and a little bit of concealer and I'm good to go. I would love to try the oil free version next!
Ingrid  A.
Ingrid A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bastrop, TX
Was a okay product
Left my skin oily i will not repurchase this product and i do not recommend it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This product is so nice. It has a matte finish and go on evenly. It is a very light feel on your skin but has light coverage.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I'm surprised by some of these reviews. This was the first bb cream I tried. I always go back. I think it's a better product than department store brands. This provides coverage without looking like your wearing make up. I always go for a sun kissed dewy look and this achieves that. I have normal skin.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the first BB cream I've tried, after scouring online reviews (thanks, all!). My super dry skin loves it, and it holds up shockingly well to my 11 hour work day (it's just in an office, but still!). I love the semi-sheer coverage, and for the price, you get a fantastic amount of product.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Philadelphia, PA
It's ok compared to the Asian BB cream. Covers fairly well. My face is oily so I need to get the oil free version.
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely love this BB cream! There is a version made especially for oily skin, and it works like magic. It covers my blemishes and helps heal my skin at the same time. It evens out the redness in my face so that I have an even tone and beautiful glow. It gives that almost airbrushed look. Plus it wears well and comfortable.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?