BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kaira V.
Kaira V.
Madera, CA
I bought this product at target, and was super excited to try it, a little goes a long way! its not to heavy on my skin either. I've had It for over 4 months now and I'm still half way full on it. it smells good too! my skin always feels soft. don't really see and perfections as it claims. but I still like it either way :)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Dallas, TX
I've used this for years and love it because it's such an easy, light product that I can apply daily. I use the light in the winter and medium/dark in the summer and I really prefer this to actual foundations.
Tara B.
Tara B.
I didn't like this product at all. The smell was not pleasant at all and after an hour or so it started to "melt" off...even when I set it with powder. The only good thing this has going for it in my opinion is tge coverage.
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This was a waste of my money. The coverage is minimal, and that would of been fine if not for the advertising stating it would cover up flaws. Oh and it turned orange on me :( .
Helen J.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
This product is the same as a tinted moisturizer, albeit a rather bad coverage and heavy moisturizer. The smell is also awful, it smells like chemicals and poison. It feels heavy on your face and doesn't do much. Also, as it is just a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen the price is unreasonable.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
APO, AE
Bought this about 3 months ago and i still love it! this stuff works like a charm, i wear it basically everyday. i wear it as my foundation and i can tell that it has really helped my skin tone, acne and dark spots.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I used this BB cream for 2 years and it was the best I'd ever tried. Recently, they changed the packaging and formula and it is just not the same. The new product feels greasy and the coverage is just not the same. Before, one light coat would even out my complexion and leave me feeling like I wasn't wearing any makeup at all. Now, even after a heavy application, my skin looks blotchy. I bought a second tube of the new formula hoping I had just received a bad batch and it was the same. I have completely stopped using this product and will not be purchasing it again.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Was super excited to try this product but was quickly disappointed. The color options are pathetic and very Orange. I have very pale sensitive skin and I literally tried this once and my husband said it looked really bad and never used it again, super waste of money.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Firstly, I like the packaging. It's nice and the product doesn't get everywhere and that's always a plus for me. However, I am VERY picky about what I put on my face. If you have combination/oily skin like myself, I'd skip this product because after about 3 hours it started to break down around my mouth nose and forehead and it wasn't a cute look. It was aight. Wouldn't purchase again
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I love this product! It actually works to reverse dark marks on my face. it evens out my skin and makes me look like i have a natural flawless complexion. I highly recommend this to anyone. Also, it perfect for summer because it does not melt off my face.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?