BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
I was very excited to try this product but was quite let down. i felt that it stayed very oily on my skin and cloged my pores quite a bit and didn't blend well with my skin tone i wish they had an even lighter option
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
I use this everyday and I really like it. It provides light to medium coverage and can stay on the skin for hours even without using a primer.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Mackenzie M.
I absolutely love this product and use it every single day. I have tried at least 30 foundations and this is my favorite. It goes on easily and it looks natural while still giving me the coverage I need. I also love that it has SPF - it protects my skin in the summer without being too heavy. The price also is great for everything that it accomplishes. Buy this product!
hailey i.
Im in the military stationed in Mississippi, working outside in the humidity all Day makes this perfect for my face! It's a light weighted formula so I don't feel like it's melting off my face outside, plus it keeps me from getting raccoon eyes from my sunglasses because of the spf in it. I wear this everyday and recommend it to everyone all the time
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried all three that Garnier has. It has decent sun protection for the spring/ summer time. It blends so smoothly into your skin. It has a pleasant smell. Also It covers way more then you think it does. It gives you that natural dewy look.
Heather B.
North Platte, NE
i like how it was light weight and my skin could breath through it. It was the only thing i wore and it covered but looked natural
Angel M.
I had high hopes for this product, but not much has changed since I used it. My skin showed no change or anything and it left my face oily. Not going to buy this product again.
Melissa C.
The last time that I used b b cream it actually cleared up my acene that I had and it madey face look flawless of course I would recommend it to others!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?