BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Aurora, Il
I don't use much makeup and when I found bb creams it was like a godsend. I hate the feeling of having liquid foundation on my face because it feels heavy but this is just light enough and the coverage is perfect for me. I have acne but have never broken out with this brand. The only thing is that if I forget to wash my face at night after wearing this all day my face feels really greasy the next day.
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this ones I finished the product it gave me enough coverage in my face to not have to put foundation I really liked it and will purchase again !
Kesha G.
Washington, DC
I use this in the summer when my skin is tanned and I'm not needing alot of coverage.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
My experience with this tube has been ok. I find the cream to be a bit drying. The color gives about light to medium coverage!!
Ana G.
Tbilisi
It is perfect, my skin looks so smooth and soft, with this product i gave up using foundation.
Kaleigh B.
For me the BB cream was very thick and had a yellow under tone that did not match my skin tone. It did not look natural on me.
Yrma B.
I love this. I had mine for over 7 months now. This thing is endless. I was introduced to this cream a few years ago I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It looks very natural
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Helena D.
I love this product. I don't have bad skin but I'm very pale so I use it so I have a little color on my face, I have very oily skin and it stays on great, I bought the kind with sunscreen in it and I haven't gotten burnt!! I recommend!!
Nida S.
Really nice coverage for a BB cream. However it is very liquid. Not good for an oily skin. It also has a very limited shade range so a lot of people can't use this. I've bought this a few times and will continue to repurchase but I don't use it alone. I need a primer and I need a powder to keep this working well for my combo skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?