BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gisselle G.
Longview, TX
Leave my skin so smooth essy too apply and last all day long very worth buying it! Not expensive either!!
lizbet P.
Bartow, FL
I bought this in low - medium and it was way to light for me. But , te texture of the product was okay.
Lisa H.
I love this.. sometimes I use it as a moisturizer... it's light feeling not heavy on the face like others
Alysha B.
Used it when the product first came out and I didn't like it because of how oily it made my face feel :/
Kelli E.
Rockford, MI
This is not my favorite BB cream. I use it in the summer because of the spf, but it makes my skin shiny.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
I love the light weight feel. It does seem a little greasy going on but quickly dries. Has a funny spell
Elizabeth L.
W Valley City, UT
This product it a must have for people that doesn't have time to get ready every day (like me) thumbs up!
rachel l.
Oxford, IN
I didn't like it it was too runny. More like lotion instead of a cream. It also had a weird smell to it.
Tiffany E.
Union, MO
Have tried other BB Creams and always go back to this one. Great lightweight feeling. Pleasant fragrance.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Provides good coverage and is light weight.
Does make my skin a little oily but I like the over all look
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?