BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amy R.
Amy R.
Hammond, IN
I use the one for combo skin. This one if my favorite of the ones I have tried. Its a bit runny so I use a sponge.
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
This is my go to bb cream that I use as a foundation during the last 2 summers. Coverage is great! Perfect for going to the pool/beach.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Charles, MO
I got wrapped up in the hype about BB creams and picked this one up on a whim. Either BB creams are not meant for oily skin or perhaps it was just this product but...ugh. My normally fairly oily skin was 10x worse after using this. I didn't notice a change in the evenness of my skin tone, either.
Gina R.
Gina R.
I had gotten this product as a sample in a beauty subscription. I did not like how it sat on my skin.
susana u.
susana u.
This bb cream concept is amazing. Though when i apply. It to my face it my skin did not respond positively. It has a fragrance. That make my noae ich. I do like the smell. I used it for an inexpensive. Primer. It coverage. Is very minimal
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Woodbridge, VA
This BB cream didn't really work for my 40+ skin. It settled in the lines, making me look even older. Also, it left my skin greasy feeling. The coverage is very light, so it's good for summer. It didn't cover any freckles or spots.
Tara B.
Tara B.
I didn't like this product at all. The smell was not pleasant at all and after an hour or so it started to "melt" off...even when I set it with powder. The only good thing this has going for it in my opinion is tge coverage.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is the first BB cream I have used. It has good coverage but it doesn't last for more then a few hours. It also added to the oiliness in my t-zone.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
I could not get past the smell. VERY strong fragrance and even my husband said he could tell. The smell did not dissipate either after a little bit. I have normal skin and this bb cream left my face very oily and shiny. Maybe it would work better for someone with drier skin.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I use this cream everyday, whether it's under my makeup for work, or lounging at home. The coverage isn't bad, either. Sometimes all I need is a little concealer to cover some blemishes on days I don't feel like using my foundation. I have combination skin, and moisturizes my dry spots while keeping the oily in check.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?