BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jodi S.
Norwood, PA
This completely evens out my skin tone and keeps my face soft to touch, It has spf 15 for sun protection
Kaylee U.
I love this bb cream! It applies so good and is so easy to blend! It has the perfect amount of coverage!
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
God stuff soft skin shiny skin beautiful were last half the day. You can use Anytime buy more when ur our
Erica A.
Middletown, PA
Love using this as a base to my makeup routine! Leaves skin feeling fresh! Also has a light great scent.
Han C.
I hated it very dissapointing will never use again doesn't cover anything The packaging was the best part
lizbet P.
Bartow, FL
I bought this in low - medium and it was way to light for me. But , te texture of the product was okay.
Gabriela P.
Love this! Pretty full coverage. I've repurchased this like 4 times. I don't need to put spf on my face.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I have this in "deep". It gives me full coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless. I would recommend.
Me encanta tiene muy buena cobertura huele muy bien te dura todo el día es uno de mis productos favoritos
aleida m.
It's ok, limited shades, lightly scented, light coverage a tad overpriced for the quality in my opinion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?