BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Denver, CO
I like this cream a lot. It evens skin tone without weighing my face down and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Stevie W.
BEST EVER!!! I got this for a summer trip one year and I got the light/medium shade and it was the perfect match for me at my lightest and darkest. Plus I had it forever! Only a small drop of this goes a long way! I totally recommend this to everyone! GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!
Lisa D.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this bb cream it can be a bit of a demi finish but i use translucent powder and it helps a matte finish.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
Daniela Y.
I like this bb cream because it neutralizes my redness, however, it makes my face look greasy even thought my skin is dry. I have to set it with powder. It's an alright bb cream for a drugstore product. I just wouldn't buy it again.
Annie M.
A pretty good drugstore BB Cream, not so good for oily skin types, but has a nice finish on the skin for first half of the day
Maria E.
Not for oily skin, it left me a little too oily, it gives very light coverage so you will definitely need a concealer or powder with it. It is very moisturizing and I like the scent, decent price too just not for my skin type.
stephanie t.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this BB cream! it does what i need a BB cream to do and last long w powder! very natural look
Diamond V.
Santa Maria, TX
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION!!! I started using this foundation because it helps with "oily skin" and I was breaking out bad at the time and now I have less acne! And it covers up really good if you know how to put on makeup! BEST FOUNDATION!!!
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
This BB cream is my number 1 favorite beauty product! It is a staple in my routine, no matter what look I'm going for. It has a great light and smooth texture that feels wonderful on my skin. It manages to cover and blur imperfections, while feeling so light that you forget you're even wearing it. Fantastic value, great product, highly recommended!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?