BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
June D.
June D.
Clarksville, TN
I love this! I have combo/Oily skin, & it lasts very nicely!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Rhia R.
Rhia R.
I've used this product for almost a year, and it's what I go to if I'm too lazy to use makeup (which is more than often). The coverage is light, and it blends in well. My only gripe is that it doesn't do much for oil control, especially for someone with combination skin like myself. I'll probably get around to trying out other BB creams later on, but this will do for now.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product! Actually since I started to use Garnier BB Cream I don't use foundation anymore. When I have a special event I mix a little of my foundation with the BB Cream so it doesn't feel so heavy on face. After few weeks of using it I have notice that my skin looks better, less irritations and blemishes. They have a BB Cream for oily skin so check up for that one if you feel so. The first person who apreciated this product was my husband. He love that I look like I'm wearing no foundation mask. They also have a sunscreen version so I use it at the beach. Give a try! Highly recommend!
Jen A.
Jen A.
I've been using this for a little over a month now. I really love it. My tube is almost out and I considered buying a different brand but I will probably buy this one again.

I love that it's light coverage. It doesn't sink into little wrinkles.

It does leave my face a little shiny so I usually dust loose powder on after applying.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have been using this product for awhile now and can say that this is the most amazing BB cream there is. And I've used a lot of them. It's perfect for my skin tone and hides any breakouts or redness that I have. It's light and stays on for a very long time without having to touch up with powder. This is definitely like a foundation for me and I love it.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
As a mom, I must've kept some of that blotchiness from pregnancy, but this BB cream really does the job at hiding most of it. Smells great, feels smooth, not greasy, a small amount goes a long way. I LOVE this stuff!
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Ashanti L.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Cassidy J.
Cassidy J.
Lynchburg , VA
I did not like this at all! Very thin , watery , not pleasant to work with... I feel like the skin tones/shades are horrible! I mean like I will not buy this agian!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?