BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Melbourne, Australia
Has light to medium coverage but isn't very buildable. I like the smell and although it is pretty thick and creamy it doesn't cake or feel heavy on my skin. I have pretty dry skin but get a little oily in my t-zone every know and then, it moisturizes my skin but doesn't make me look shiny. I also have sensitive skin but this bb cream didn't affect it at all.
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I have tried many BB creams and I was about to give up on them until I tried Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin. I have tried primer, oil blotting sheets, and mattifying mist but with this product I no longer have a need for these. This gave me average coverage but with mineral makeup setting the BB cream this is now my go to face product
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I love this product! It actually works to reverse dark marks on my face. it evens out my skin and makes me look like i have a natural flawless complexion. I highly recommend this to anyone. Also, it perfect for summer because it does not melt off my face.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Nice light coverage for summer, doesn't leave your face looking or feeling too caked up.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
At first I LOVED this product, until I noticed it not only doesn't last long on my face but it has a tendency to get all over my fingertips and clothes throughout the day. Kind of leaves your face feeling greasy.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Ivania R.
Ivania R.
Not my favorite... I bought the one for oily skin and used it for like 2 days and gave it away. It's super watery and doesn't really blend well on my skin... I wish the had more varieties of shades...
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I have acne prone, oily skin...and this works wonders! it covers imperfections without clogging my pores, and doesn't leave a shiny look.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
I tried this and I really wanted to like it but it just made my skin feel oily. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Everyone is different, I guess
Mary V.
Mary V.
Lake Wales, FL
I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturizer underneath for staying power.
The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturizer or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily, but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healtheir as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.
The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturizer underneath as my skin was dry and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturizer I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.
This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?