BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
R C.
To be completely honest, I went to the drug store with the purpose of purchasing Aveeno's BB cream. They didn't have it in stock, so I went for a plan B and found this Garnier product. The Garnier product has a much thicker, oily feel to the BB cream than the Aveeno, which was a little scary a first because I have sensitive skin. When I put it on, however, I really liked that it had slightly heavier coverage, but blended into my skin without keeping that super thick, oily feel. I'd say it provides a nice, light base for power, bronzer, blush, etc. and it stays on for most, if not all of the day.
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have this in the normal/dry version. I really like the way it makes my face feel and it moisturizes really well. It can get a little greasy if you use too much, but set it with powder and you're good to go. Light coverage but buildable with a buffing brush. Love!
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
I have combination-oily skin and this works perfectly and doesn't feel heavy like my foundation. The only complaint I have is that it oxidizes and it is a little runny.
Jennifer A.
I give this product Garnier Bb Cream five stars. I have been using this product since it came out and I never want to be without it. My skin looks flawless after applying it. And it gives me just the right amount of coverage without looking like I have a lot of makeup on.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I recently bought this at my local cvs and when i used it, i fell in love with it. it does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and controlling my gross, oily skin. would totally buy again.
Courtney W.
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
I love this lightweight bb cream it has light coverage that I need and sun screen all in one best bb cream so far
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Works ok for a few hours or if you just need to run to the store. In my area it gets very hot in summer, like 110 degrees... so I like to use a tinted cream in the summer. I've tried better brands and I feel like this one made my skin greasy and break out.
Ashton  J.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite bb cream! It's really good for dry skin like mine and my face looks flawless. It's not cakey and it's great to wear for the summer!
Bridgett B.
Ponce De Leon, FL
I love this bb cream. I use it during the summer because it has sunblock n it. I am very fair skinned and I never burn when I use this. It also gives my skin a nice healthy glow
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?