BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shannon T.
Panama City, FL
I like the coverage for this BB cream, but it is very yellow once it dries. It didn't match my skin at all.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
It's thicker and seems to stay on better that some other BB cream brands. It has a pleasant scent as well!
Elizabeth R.
Suffolk, VA
It provided a good coverage but didn't provide the skin care qualities that I needed for my sensitive skin
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
I like it but I don't love it I feel like there are better creams that I should try but for now this'll do
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Not impressed. May be great if you have really dry skin but this made my skin super oily and it slid around
Audrie C.
Layton, UT
This is a great product, it does the job of a BB cream, but it made me break out so I had to stop using it.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
This is the first BB Cream I've purchased and it's pretty good. Light way and the coverage is just right.
Diana B.
I love this for my legs. Covers upp veins, scars, and dark spots. Makes my legs look smoother and younger.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I have combo skin, and this was too oily for me. My mom, who has normal skin, also thought it was too oily.
Ashley R.
Bella Vista, AR
I know I have to use a certain number of characters, but honestly this BB cream only needs seven: perfect.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?