BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Such a great BB cream from the drugstore! One of the best. Very hydrating and gives off a light to medium coverage, perfect for day to day use! Great if you are on a budget and looking for a product to smooth out your face!
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
It gives decent coverage and is a good option when you need to step out without. Ugh makeup, however it leaves a sticky residue on the skin, every time you use your phone you will have some of it transfer on to the screen!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
This is my favorite "make-up" product. It is a daily oart of my skincare routine (which is super minimal). I love that it includes spf. I go makeup free about 80% of the time, but I always have this on, even on those days.
Dennie T.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a CNA I can't really wear make up without it rubbing off on a mask or sweating off but with the skin perfecting bb cream I can have an even skin tone with a beautiful glow in a 5 second application! Plus it moisturizes!
Heather N.
Heather N.
This cream smelled wonderful, however, it was way too greasy for my skin type. This also caused a huge lack of coverage. It was streaky, and made my facial peach fuzz look very pronounced. Not something I'd pay for again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using Garniers Skin Perfecting BB Cream for several years, and I love the formula. It mattifies my shiny skin, and provides even, lightweight coverage for summer or winter weather. It also moisturizes my skin.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
Coverage is as to be expected but the smell is really gross. It's like a mix of paint and mold. Also I have had a patch of pimples pop up after use so I may be too sensitive for this product. Might work better for others.
Danica H.
Danica H.
Auburn, ME
I had very high expectations for this product, but I felt very sticky all day. All though the price range wasn't bad. I feel like this could benefit someone with dry skin. Not got me but I see why people like it so much.
Donna G.
Donna G.
This was the first bb cream I tired and I liked it enough until I tried others. This one is a little too greasy for my taste. It seemed to slide off my skin and left a grayish tint. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cordova, AL
I don't really like this product. I thought it would do good for my skin. But it kept making my skin dry and not fresh and I didn't really feel sexy at all when I wore it. It didn't work for me but it might work for you.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?