BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
Well the thing with this BB cream is it's so hard to find your color but I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you would find a close match , and it had some pretty good coverage and it's good for oily skin , I would buy this product again.
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
I wasn't completely happy with this product. I know it did protect my skin from the sun but it made my skin feel very oily. I also looked in the mirror and it looked as if I applied petroleum jelly on my face. I would definitely not buy again.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Nice thick BB cream. Decent coverage and easy to apply and blend. It is also pretty buildable for anyone who needs more coverage. It gives better coverage than maybelline BB cream. I would buy this stuff again. It is a pretty good drug store BB cream.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I tried this product a while ago and wasn't super impressed. The coverage was okay, but it transferred very easily and came off quickly. If I tried to blot most of the product came off, even with a setting powder. I will not be repurchasing.
Mercedes D.
chevy chase, MD
It is thick and it lasts for a while and has good coverage but the smell is strong. It's fades after a while but it takes a bit to get used to. I personally have very fair skin and none of these match either- they should make more options.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
It is not terrible, but it makes me break out. I got the kind for oily skin and I do not think it helps control oil throughout the day at all. The color is pretty good and it looks nice upon initial application. Wear time is just not there.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
This BB cream did mostly what it promised as a five in one product however it oxidized on me and made my skin look orangey. I like that it has sun protection but wish the color stayed more true. Probably will try other brands and won't rebuy
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Andrea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?