BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

Buy on Walmart*
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product a while ago and wasn't super impressed. The coverage was okay, but it transferred very easily and came off quickly. If I tried to blot most of the product came off, even with a setting powder. I will not be repurchasing.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB cream did mostly what it promised as a five in one product however it oxidized on me and made my skin look orangey. I like that it has sun protection but wish the color stayed more true. Probably will try other brands and won't rebuy
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not terrible, but it makes me break out. I got the kind for oily skin and I do not think it helps control oil throughout the day at all. The color is pretty good and it looks nice upon initial application. Wear time is just not there.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it!! I use it every day and always get compliments on how natural and glowy my skin looks. It does adapt to your skin tone. Only downside it can be a liiiitle greasy throughout the day if it is hot, but overall is very lightweight
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I originally bought this product, i was skeptical. How good could a bb cream from a hair company be? Wow was I wrong! This product is amazing at covering up imperfections and matching skin tones. It's so easy to apply too! I'm definitely impressed.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Andrea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?