BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Katlyn Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love this bb cream! It covers like a medium-full coverage foundation and that's a lot coming from just a bb cream! Perfect for everyday. It starts to get oily around my t-zone near the 7 hour mark but my skin type is oily and I only need to wear it no longer than 7 hours anyways. Only downside is the color selection! :(
Nida S.
Really nice coverage for a BB cream. However it is very liquid. Not good for an oily skin. It also has a very limited shade range so a lot of people can't use this. I've bought this a few times and will continue to repurchase but I don't use it alone. I need a primer and I need a powder to keep this working well for my combo skin
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Perfect summer makeup for that coverage you need while still allowing a fresh look. Feels light even when sweating in the sun and the sun protection is a huge bonus since I often forget to put on sunblock daily. I love wearing it to the pool even!
Jody R.
Trenton, FL
This is my go-to for a beach day so easy to use and has sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it!
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Courtney W.
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
This is my go to face product. It is a BB cream so it goes on light and doesn't feel heavy on the face like a foundation would but gives a shocking amount of coverage! I have fairly clear skin most days but even when blemishes pop up or my skin gets a little red this bb cream evens out my skin tone and makes it look flawless
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Works ok for a few hours or if you just need to run to the store. In my area it gets very hot in summer, like 110 degrees... so I like to use a tinted cream in the summer. I've tried better brands and I feel like this one made my skin greasy and break out.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?