BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley R.
Bella Vista, AR
I know I have to use a certain number of characters, but honestly this BB cream only needs seven: perfect.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this BB cream I ussually wear it at work alone without a foundation its great for a light coverage.
ioanna m.
It's really lights weight, has medium coverage and the finish is really natural-almost like your own skin.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
This is the first BB Cream I've purchased and it's pretty good. Light way and the coverage is just right.
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
It gave pretty good coverage but it did have a greasy feel and it bunched up in the creases around my nose.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I have combo skin, and this was too oily for me. My mom, who has normal skin, also thought it was too oily.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX
I use this it makes my face have a very natural look when I apply this type of bb dream , I need new ones !
Ashley D.
This product happened to be on sale at target so I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised!
Monia V.
It covers all my spots .
It relay works for me and I have a sensitive skin.
No need to add setting pouder.
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Not a good product for fair skin. No matter what I tried it would become splotchy and leave me very orange!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?