BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this bb cream for about 4-5 months now and i really have seen differences in my face in a really good way. it evens out my skin so well. The only thing i have to complain about is the shades it comes in... The light-medium one is too light and the deep one is too dark. Other than that i recommend it!
Marjana C.
Marjana C.
I love this product! When I first purchased it, I didn't think it did as great as great as a job to give me flawles looking skin as my Makeup Forever HD foundation. However, my skin starts to get really oily looking in the T-zoe during the summer so I had to stop my original foundation routine and gave the BB cream another try. I absolutely love this now! My skin doesn't look oily over the course of the day and it makes my skin look blemish free! I even bought the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle roller because like this product, it's light but effective and doesn't shift on the face like concealer does.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Piggott, AR
I liked this but it made my skin to oily but other than that it worked great.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Yuma, AZ
I reallt loved this bb cream it gives you great coverage but doesn't feel all cakey you can definitelt build it up it lasts me pretty much all day and has a light odor
Erica R.
Erica R.
Cicero, IL
I got this product and the thing that I like about it the most is probably the smell. It leaves a slick looking face and you must set this with some sort of face product if you have even the most remote amount if oily skin. This is what I personally think about it.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
This was the first bb cream i tried. And it made me breakout. Maybe i just have very sensitive skin. But the product did feel a little too greasy.
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Beckie S.
Beckie S.
Guthrie, OK
It is a good product for a day I just need to get ready quickly. It works as a moisturizer and foundation for me.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
APO, AE
Bought this about 3 months ago and i still love it! this stuff works like a charm, i wear it basically everyday. i wear it as my foundation and i can tell that it has really helped my skin tone, acne and dark spots.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?