BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie J.
N Providence, RI
This is a great product for any skin type. It makes skin look flawless and the price is not that bad either
Sonyia T.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
The color matched my complexion but after 1-2 of wear it started melting off. It was not a good fit for me
BONITA M.
Galena Park, TX
I like bb cream it a natural color it blend well with all applicator Is one the liked make up I like to use
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Not impressed. May be great if you have really dry skin but this made my skin super oily and it slid around
Brittany B.
Albrightsville, PA
This makes your skin feel so soft and silky. Garnier makes very good products. This is a definite must try.
Jennifer M.
Capo Beach, CA
I use this product almost everyday. I am dry so it works great for me considering it is very moisturizing.
Ashley R.
Bella Vista, AR
I know I have to use a certain number of characters, but honestly this BB cream only needs seven: perfect.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This bb cream didn't give me enough coverage. It is very sheer. It also mad my combination skin feel oily.
Excelente deixa minha pele macia não pesa nem deixa oleosa tom perfeito... um produto barato e de qualidade
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Not a good product for fair skin. No matter what I tried it would become splotchy and leave me very orange!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?