BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tori C.
Tori C.
Compared to other drugstore BB creams, this one takes the cake. It provides light to medium coverage (depending on how much you apply). Also, it has a very ncie, fresh scent. I would definitely repurchase!
Yaz N.
Yaz N.
Albuquerque, NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cleves, OH
This BB cream changed my life. I'm exaggerating, but seriously, it did. I am someone who wears make up every day. This BB cream does just as well, if not better than my Bare Minerals foundation and is soooooo much cheaper.

I'm sure when I go out on the weekends or other times when I do my make up more seriously I will still use traditional foundation. But when it comes to going to work and getting out of the house quickly I am forever changed to Garnier BB cream!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't wear a lot of makeup especially not foundation because it tends to break out my skin but I found this to work nice with my skin
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Basically just a tinted moisturizer. I love how much coverage it gives. There is a noticeable difference in my skin after using. I love being able to just use some of this BB cream and put on mascara and be ready to go for the day if I'm feeling lazy. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
Got a really small sample of this, but couldn't decide if I liked it bc I didn't get to use it enough.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Muskegon, MI
I wanted to try this product because I don't like wearing heavy foundations, and this product advertised it was lighter on your skin. I found this product to be heavier than expected and the color looked unnatural on my skin. I ended up mixing this with my moisturizer at a half to half ratio, and this seemed to solve most problems I had with the product. It made the color more natural on my skin but still gave me great coverage over my blemishes, dark spots and under eye circles. It made my skin look dewy and fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants some coverage without using a foundation. It's also at a great price point, so many can afford this product.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I must say, I tried a few different creams and this was not the one for me. It was too heavy and didn't match my tone.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Maplewood, MO
Every morning when I first put this on I think it is super oily and I am never going to use it again. Then I put my mineral powder over it and my skin looks awesome. it is slightly thicker and more pigmented than my old tined moisturizer, but not as thick and pigmented as foundation. Also, the fact that the bottle is huge is another incentive to keep using it until it is gone, I don't want to waste the money- even if it is cheap!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Mays Landing, NJ
I just bought this BB cream and I love it. I got it in the light/medium and it blended with my fair complexion well. Non greasy with good coverage. I love it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?