BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
This is an okay bb cream. I like that you get a lot in the tube but it is really watery and a little bit orange
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
Light coverage at its best! covers up my blemishes decently and hides the dark circles under my eyes really well. it feels light and people never realize I'm wearing makeup they always compliment me on my complexion!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
i don't have to deal with many break outs os using a bb cream is perfect for me it smooths out places without being cakey
Zulaika D.
Dumfries, VA
This BB cream is okay. I had gotten medium/tan and it's was to dark but light would've been extremely to light it did have good coverage for a BB cream but I couldn't get much use from it because of the color.
Bridgett B.
Ponce De Leon, FL
I love this bb cream. I use it during the summer because it has sunblock n it. I am very fair skinned and I never burn when I use this. It also gives my skin a nice healthy glow
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Love! Love! Love this product. I love how it hides all my blemishes, covers the redness & doesn't feel heavy at all.
Courtney W.
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Rene L.
Allenton, MI
Grabbed this product on clearance and I should have known better. It was super thin without providing any coverage. I felt like I was applying an oil to my face
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Works ok for a few hours or if you just need to run to the store. In my area it gets very hot in summer, like 110 degrees... so I like to use a tinted cream in the summer. I've tried better brands and I feel like this one made my skin greasy and break out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?