BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Annie A.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I like this product because it's full coverage, but not heavy, or cakey. I don't like the smell, it's kind of strong. Also, I like that it's at the drugstore because I live so far from department stores, etc.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Yeah it's cheap but it caused me to breakout every time i used it, oxidized a bit after a few hours of usage and made me look oily

it only comes in two shades which is pretty limiting.
if you have good skin that sways to the dry side, this might be a good choice for you but otherwise don't buy this product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this product as a tinted moisturizer on days where I don't want to put a whole face of make-up on. I've found that while it has great coverage, it can become a bit greasy and heavy feeling. I have noticed it causes breakouts too. But, like I said, it does have good coverage for those days when foundation, concealer, etc just aren't on my "to-do" list
Marina D.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
I cant find a color that exactly matches my skin. It is a great product otherwise, looks natural and feels great.
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Amber M.
Amber M.
Adds moisture back into your face.Goes on with no problems.Blends with my skin tone perfectly.However I don't like the price.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I always use this when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. You can just use this cream and nothing else. It hides uneven skin tone and has SPF to protect your skin.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
I want this bb cream so bad but have not had to to go buy one. Everybody tells me it works really good
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Acworth, GA
This is the first BB Cream I've ever used, with that being said, I just used another brand which changed my views on this particular one. This brand offers very light, but buildable coverage. The color is spot on, so I can't complain at all about that. However, the only offer an option of light/medium or medium/dark. With that being said, my friends with lighter skin can't use this. I believe Garnier needs to add some more color options.
Allisa M.
Allisa M.
Tacoma, WA
This is an okay product, the coverage is good but it doesn't last all day. Another thing is that this actually makes my skin look a little dry and gives you a matte finish I guess I could say. (It's in between) for combo/oily skin. I don't think I would purchase this bb cream again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?