BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yael L.
Easy to use. Doesn't feel like you're wearing anything which is great. Makes your face look clean and smooth.
Cristal C.
Harlingen , TX
Tiene una muy buena cobertura , queda al mismo tono de nuestra piel excelente consistencia 100 % recomendado
iara l.
O bb cream da garnie é melhor do que muits primes por ai,disfarça os poros e diminui as marcas de expressão.
Pamela F.
Preciso dizer algo sobre? A melhorrrr gente, sério, comprem, vocês vão adorar. Eu amei e vou amar sempreee..
Lisandy B.
I use this a lot for under my eyes great product hands down will definitely recommend this product to anyone
Briana B.
Oregon City, OR
I tried this for the first time and love it! This is perfect for my pale skin, gives it a nice fresh glow.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
It's thicker and seems to stay on better that some other BB cream brands. It has a pleasant scent as well!
Fania L.
Lancaster, Ca
I was excited about trying this when I bought it. And i was disappointed on how it worked,lasted, and felt.
Monia V.
It covers all my spots .
It relay works for me and I have a sensitive skin.
No need to add setting pouder.
Emily L.
I felt that this product really hydrated my skin! I also think it really evened out my skins complexion!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?