BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried all three that Garnier has. It has decent sun protection for the spring/ summer time. It blends so smoothly into your skin. It has a pleasant smell. Also It covers way more then you think it does. It gives you that natural dewy look.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
BB cream is a life saver.
I've had acne for years and this stuff keeps it at bay at least most of the time.
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
Light coverage at its best! covers up my blemishes decently and hides the dark circles under my eyes really well. it feels light and people never realize I'm wearing makeup they always compliment me on my complexion!
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
i don't have to deal with many break outs os using a bb cream is perfect for me it smooths out places without being cakey
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I personally did not like this st all, it was way too light for my skin even the darkest shade. It does not blend into the skin at all, instead it just sits on top and leaves a white cast. Made my skin extremely dry and I have oily skin
Courtney W.
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
My go-to BB cream. Lightweight and great coverage. Evens my skin tone nicely.
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
It's ok! Not bad for the price but the color/coverage is very watery. Sheer. I use it under foundation.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?