BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Perfect amount of coverage for me. Super rich and moisturizing, this BB cream evens out my skin tone so nicely.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I use this bb cream on a daily basis for work and I love it. Great coverage and perfect for my skin type. I have sensitive skin and most products break me out but I found this product perfect for me.
Lizabeth T.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I like this for a no makeup day but it is a bit heavy. I do feel like it covers well, but it can be a bit much when it is a hot day.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I love this bb cream. I won't be wearing foundation all summer,ill be wearing this for sure.it has light coverage,but it really evens out my skin. Makes it look as if I have nothing on. When I had it on I got compliments on my skin,thinking there was nothing on my face. If you have breakouts or scars it probably won't cover fully and be careful if you have oily skin,use a little bit of powder.
Jalissa W.
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
The Garnier BB Cream has a smooth natural finish. its non sticky, covers evenly & gives a natural glow. these are just a few things I noticed in minutes.
(bye bye to my foundation)
Shahnoor K.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
One of my favorites from the drugstore. I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product doesn't break out my skin at all. It is a little on the heavy side, but that's good for the drier months up ahead. If you haven't tried it, it is worth a shot.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
This is my first BB cream that I have ever used. I picked it up after a recommendation from a girl who was working at Ulta. I've used it several times and have been happy with how it feels after it dries on your skin. It isn't too heavy and blends nicely. I do not like how thick and gooey it is, a little goes a long way. Also, after a while of wearing it, I notice that it doesn't smell very pleasant. It is one of those things where you sniff throughout the day wondering what IS that smell until you realize it is your face. Overall it is a nice product and cheap to try when venturing into this type of beauty product. Nice moisturizing qualities and good color.
Billie B.
Billie B.
Chavies, KY
I love this. I use it all the time it really brightens up my face, and keeps my skin feeling smooth.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?