BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Vanessa O.
Hawthorne, CA
This cream os light weight has spf amd is perfect for some of us who dont need much coverage. Its just enough. I have really dry skin and my skin feels great every time i use it.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
Lc C.
Laredo, TX
No a todos les pasa lo mismo, pero para mi cutis graso no fue lo mejor, se me derretia en la cara y no controlaba la oleosidad.
Melissa C.
The last time that I used b b cream it actually cleared up my acene that I had and it madey face look flawless of course I would recommend it to others!
R C.
To be completely honest, I went to the drug store with the purpose of purchasing Aveeno's BB cream. They didn't have it in stock, so I went for a plan B and found this Garnier product. The Garnier product has a much thicker, oily feel to the BB cream than the Aveeno, which was a little scary a first because I have sensitive skin. When I put it on, however, I really liked that it had slightly heavier coverage, but blended into my skin without keeping that super thick, oily feel. I'd say it provides a nice, light base for power, bronzer, blush, etc. and it stays on for most, if not all of the day.
Madison B.
I like it some days and some days I don't. Over time my face gets a little oily looking and I tend to have normal to dry skin
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I didn't really like this product at all. It didn't cover very much, but I expected that since it's a BB cream. It left my skin feeling oily and then it began to separate on my nose chin and forehead. I don't think I'll by buying this again. I am disappointed.
Paige D.
Nice coverage for a BB cream but I felt like it never really layed on my skin well. It would move around during the day, and I would never set a BB cream because that would defeat the purpose of basically a tinted moisturizer to me. I liked it though, and it wasn't too expensive.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Micsha M.
Huntington, WV
Not sure I like this :/ makes my skin look very greasy and actually makes my imperfections stick out a little more. The only thing good I can say about this is it did give my face a "tan" look..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?