BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Namrata  P.
It feels really light on the skin. It is build- able too. Can also be used as a concealer.The coverage is good!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product was not terrible but just not for me! Didn't have the result I wanted with the coverage and color!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day
Mardi M.
lansing, MI
Although I like Garnier, I think that some other companies have better products with more quality ingredients.
Chloe M.
Perfect amount of coverage for me. Super rich and moisturizing, this BB cream evens out my skin tone so nicely.
Maria L.
Produto de boa qualidade, gostei muito, recomendei a varias amigas, amando os resultados. De ótima qualidade.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
This made my skin super oily.. I'm so upset that it didn't work for me because most people seemed to enjoy it
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Didn't quite work for me, a bit to light and seem to focus on so many things it forgot its principal essence.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My all time favorite summer foundation!! Super light and has spf which is great for the summer or the beach.
Pamela F.
Preciso dizer algo sobre? A melhorrrr gente, sério, comprem, vocês vão adorar. Eu amei e vou amar sempreee..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?