BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
destiny j.
destiny j.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great everyday product to use . has a slight pink undertone depending on your skin color. good light coverage . suitable for work or an everyday look
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Riverton, UT
I didn't like this bb cream. It was very oily on my skin, even right after applying it. The colors to me were quite orange as well. I didn't like it.
juana r.
juana r.
Aurora, CO
Es una bb crem fabulosa en lo personal me cubre bastante bien aguanta en mi tipo de piel grasa bastante tiempo para ser bb crem lo unico malo k no hay muchos tonos pero se adaptan bastante es mi base diaria muy pero muy ligera no es pregosa en mi opinion es bastante buena
Megan C.
Megan C.
My sister-in-law introduced this to me a few months back. I usually use a M.A.C. foundation in my makeup routine, but I felt bad using my expensive foundation just to run to the grocery store. I started using this BB Cream when I didn't want to use my good stuff. Being a stay-at-home mom, my morning routine has to be quick. I love that I can just put this on fast with some simple mascara and call it a day. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day. I have oily skin, and I don't have to go reapply a bunch of makeup later on. Good product for in between normal foundation. The only negative thing is the color options. I wish there were more shades to choose from.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
This is a really great product. It has amazing coverage for a BB cream which I love. I find others to be too sheer. I aply this with my beauty blender or my sigma f80 and it is beautifully flawless with both methods. The smell is a little funky but I can get over it. A few more shades would be nice to but the options they do can can make it work.
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I received a sample of this in the mail and I tried my shade on and I used it for a while but then I noticed that I started breaking out more and more so I decided to stop using it and switched to another brand.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Roxana D.
Roxana D.
I bought this about a month now and it works Great it does seem to cover my imperfection, hydrates, and makes my skin instantly perfect. When i first bought it i got the wrong shade and i looked very pale i was laughing my butt off. I returned it and got the right shade and i just love it and the fact that it has sunscreen its a big plus!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
I have combination skin so this when I used this bb cream it was so oily! :( It might work better with someone with normal or dry skin, but otherwise it would just turn your face into an oily mess.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Carson, CA
I love this product. its amazing I use it everyday! I have an oily face and this keeps my face oil free and actually helps cover my acne ! recommend it 100%!!!!!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?