BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Hailey D.
Extremely greasy on the skin. Doesn't provide much coverage. If you are oily with is is your worst nightmare
I think this bb cream is perfect but as I started to wear it throuout the day I stated to get oily on my skin.
Anny O.
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. The only flaw is it's a bit oily
Mardi M.
lansing, MI
Although I like Garnier, I think that some other companies have better products with more quality ingredients.
Rochel T.
Since i don't wear foundation,i love this bb cream especially for my dry skin.affordable and its easy to apply.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
This was more like a moisturizer it had no tint of color to it at least for me. Maybe I bought the wrong color.
Lindsey Z.
I tried this and I liked the way it looked on but it felt really greasy and It was like it never really dried.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Colors are not true to skin tones. Seemed to dry my skin out and didn't do much for coverage. Has a nice smell.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This stuff is great! Made my face feel very fresh and clean throughout the day and it didn't make me breakout!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product was not terrible but just not for me! Didn't have the result I wanted with the coverage and color!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?