BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jill U.
Jill U.
Muskegon, MI
I just moved to Kentucky which is very humid from Michigan, which is not so I am relearning all of my makeup all over again and this has been a big help. It is a nice soft coat, that is not thick and oily and does not sluff off like some of the others. It blends wonderfully also!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
COLUMBUS, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The product is perfect for a day at the beach or as a moisturizer under your make up. I've tried other drug store BB creme's and I find this one to be the best, I use it every day! I'm a lifeguard and as you can imagine, I spend a lot of time in the sun. My skin tone changed maybe 3 shades darker from the time I bought it and I never needed to purchase a different tint. The medium/deep tint blended in very nicely! I've been using this product for about 3 months and I've definitely noticed the difference from just using a normal moisturizer. My skin tone is much more even and my skin feels softer. If you're looking into buying a great BB creme without breaking the bank, look no further. This is your product!
julissa m.
julissa m.
I cannot stress this enough i have combo oily skin (mostly oily) this product did not work well for me . Not only did i have to keep retouching threw out the day because i was a total grease ball . I broke out a lot .
Bre S.
Bre S.
Provides very minimal coverage and makes my face look very oily. Would have to put a powder over it
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
I used all of my BB cream, and I didn't see any fantastic changes in my skin. Whenever I used it, I swapped my liquid makeup for the BB cream and put a light powder on top. I noticed that when I did this , my face was very oily and it wasn't something I continued to do. So , I applied the BB cream at night after cleansing my face. After using all of the product, I have not seen any "immediate skin perfecting coverage."
Brianda A.
Brianda A.
Very light weight! Sheer to medium coverage. The perfect bb for the nomakeup makeup look, gives a glowy finish
amor v.
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
Tried this one last summer..i don't like it..i have a dry to combination skin and this literally broke me out..i had pimples everywhere..good thing target accepts opened products and refunds you everything
destiny j.
destiny j.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great everyday product to use . has a slight pink undertone depending on your skin color. good light coverage . suitable for work or an everyday look
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?