BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alexis  R.
I like this product for everyday going to school. It has light coverage, and is very natural looking. However, I do not like the way it looks at the end of the day. It makes me feel really shiny and oily.
Jennifer A.
I use this as my everyday foundation and receive so many compliments on my skin. It's lightweight and natural and doesn't feel too cakey as I do not like thick foundations. It also provides hydration and SPF so it's good for my skin at the same time!
Rubi F.
Like the color and effects of this product it's best used with a primer and a concealer
Leslie B.
The coverage is good. That's about the only thing I like about this product. It's runny, applies uneven, and most importantly dried my face out. I tried using it 4 or 5 times with the same results. The tube sat in my vanity drawer until I recently threw it away.
raquel r.
I really enjoy using this bb cream because it makes my face look smooth and soft. I really like this because it doesn't leave my face looking cakey and nasty
Yannah J.
I like using this BB cream in the summer. It leaves a Dewey finish on the face and it looks very natural, and blends well. The only thing I would prefer is for it to come in more colors
Lauren R.
Memphis, TN
This is my first BB cream I tried, and it is my go-to most days. I use this for work/casual settings and my nicer maker-up for special events. It helps conserve my budget.
Abbie C.
I've been using this product for about 9 months now in place of my usual liquid foundation. It has worked pretty well. My skin is definitely clearer and I like the dewey finish. However, I've found that the product doesn't stay on my face as well as I'd like, and it comes off quite easily. Also, HELPFUL HINT: When the tube is starting to run out, use a pair of scissors to cut the tube in half and use your finger/makeup sponge to scoop out what's left. Then slide the top part of the tube over the bottom to keep what's left from drying out. I find that when the tube is "empty", there's typically two weeks' worth or so still left inside.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
My go-to BB cream. Lightweight and great coverage. Evens my skin tone nicely.
Brittany B.
Albrightsville, PA
This makes your skin feel so soft and silky. Garnier makes very good products. This is a definite must try.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?