BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Best bb cream ever. ive tried several ones and this is the only one for my skin type.
Ana G.
Ana G.
San Jose, CA
Im addice to this ! I just love it. It makes my make up look perfect or sometimes i don't need foundation..just my bb cream & powder!!
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
Oh man this stuff is terrible! I have dry skin and this makes me an oily, greasy mess! I break out every time I use it, with a big ol honker on my cheek. Ugh, stay away ladies!
isabella o.
isabella o.
sweden
Good: Look healthy, Beautyful skin, Flawless.
Bad: Look Oily, Not coverage, Thick cream :(
Susy Z.
Susy Z.
Concord, Ca
I never wear foundation, so I use this as a foundation cover up. It's Ok, it does leave my skin with streaks. But for me it works fine since I don't wear it all the time.
patty m.
patty m.
Porterville, CA
I love this product because it stays on my face nice and it does not have an oily finish i love the way my skin looks with this product.
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Meh.... I loved how this product made my skin feel. It just didn't match my skin color the box said it would.
Halley B.
Halley B.
I know a lot of people say this is really oily for them, however they also offer an oil free version which works really well! I had the original and noticed it never set but when I tried the oil free I was finally happy. It's a great product and good priced because it's drugstore. Don't be disappointed if the normal version doesn't work! Just get the one labeled "combination/oily skin"
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Tempe, AZ
This product is perfet for me. I don't wear much makeup, but definitely prefer some coverage. A bottle for me lasts months if every day wear.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I received the BB cream from BzzAgent and I have to admit, it does work pretty well. I gave it a B rating because the colors do not match your skin. I've tried all of them and it's all too light. I'm pretty fair too! The bottle doesn't close very well so expect the product to leak out. It also doesn't blend very well. It does have a good coverage and lasts pretty long. I wore this to a 45 min cycle class and it barely came off! Even my blush didn't move I think it does well for what it is, but they need to figure out how to match the colors better.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?