BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Christina A.
Absolutely love it. Can use as a foundation!! Leave my skin smooth and greasy
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
Gave me such a flawless look, love it
Paola
El Paso, TX
I just wish it had more coverage!
Cindy X.
Stockton, CA
Love this BB Cream!
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
It's ok! Not bad for the price but the color/coverage is very watery. Sheer. I use it under foundation.
Lyla A.
I received this as a sample and really loved it . Its very light on the skin and has a pleasant smell. It covers imperfection and it doesn't clog your pores it quite nice for a drugstore product.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream is a great product for those in a hurry and want to look their best. The BB Cream contains SPF 20, so I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen prior to this product. It controls shine, so powder isn't necessary if you need to dash out the door. It's also hydrating, so it glides on nicely.
Angel M.
I had high hopes for this product, but not much has changed since I used it. My skin showed no change or anything and it left my face oily. Not going to buy this product again.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
I like to use this product in the summer when its hot out and when my skin doesn't need much coverage (aka when I'm pimple free and have a little suntan). I use it as a moisturizer with a tint of color and it works well for the purpose. However, this is not used for complete coverage and does not apply well on top of concealer (I did that once, never again, it couldn't set into my skin!) I would recommend using this while on summer vacations or at the beach when you don't need to be wearing tons of makeup!
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?