BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kadeedrah J.
Orlando, FL
It makes your skin look flawless. You can't even tell that you have makeup on. Beautiful for all skin tones.
Angie V.
This BB cream is good for a no make up day or just to smooth your skin before putinf your foundation is amazing
I think this bb cream is perfect but as I started to wear it throuout the day I stated to get oily on my skin.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
for BB creams this is my go to. light on the skin good moisturizing component and tented to match skin colors.
Hailey D.
Extremely greasy on the skin. Doesn't provide much coverage. If you are oily with is is your worst nightmare
Alana F.
Clifton Heights, PA
Tried this and didn't like it at all I found it made my skin look very shiny and Cakey I didn't enjoy it at all
Beauty P.
This BB cream is perfect for my oily skin! It blends well, wears throughout the day and gives a natural finish!
Kayla L.
Keeps my complexion smooth and even I love this cream I use it everyday before I do my daily get ready routine
Chloe M.
Perfect amount of coverage for me. Super rich and moisturizing, this BB cream evens out my skin tone so nicely.
Haley R.
Euless, TX
i love this product it's works amazing it dose not dry my skin and i love this product it is amazing i love it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?