BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Whitnee R.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been a tinted moisturizer user for years and this is like a better, more high powered version. It doesn't make me feel cakey or gunky. Gives a little more coverage than just your average tinted moisturizer also smells great and makes my skin feel soft.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Works great on my skin! Feels light and looks natural! Love it!
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I do love this product but just wish the color was more a variety, cause its a little off. It conceals just like a foundation and doesn't make me skin oily. The wear time is great as well!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Salem, OR
I love this i recently got it to replace my maybeline and i am in love
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really like this product. It looks great on its own or with foundation over it. It really makes a difference in how my makeup looks.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how this blends into the skin. Its a cover up, sunscreen and moisturizer in one. My only complaint is it is much to light and this isn't really a complain, just a warning to others. Since I received the light and medium through Influenster, I could try out both colors. I would normally buy the light version and that would have been too light. The medium works better for me and I am fair skinned.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my secret weapon. I was looking for something I could slap on and go without having to worry about coverage, SPF, etc. The fair/light is a little dark on me, so I mix a dab of my daily moisturizer to thin the color out. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush and go. It's that simple. I don't need concealer on days that I am just being casual. Because I have dry skin, I love that the coverage/clarity is just enough that I don't have to add a layer of powder on top. I have heard from friends that the lack of color hues is problematic. If you are a darker complexion, expect some issues
Thao T.
Thao T.
Minneapolis, MN
The BB cream covered well and was easy to use, I think it was well worth the price and I would buy again.
JoJean D.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
I love this BB cream. It can be layered for a more full coverage look, or can be worn alone for a natural look. It does a good job of controlling oil, and it helps to blur pores and fine lines.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?