BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Marya S.
Muito bom esse protetor eu gostei muito protege mesmo vc nn vê seu rosto oleoso no final
Natalia R.
Love it! I have oily skin and it works perfect for me! It very light and last all day!
Nora G.
Weston
No he usado, pero dicha marca es excelente con buen precio y duradera. Precio accesible
Angelica D.
Baytown
Such a great product! Feels light on the skin leaves a natural glow good for oily skin!
Love it, has a pretty good coverage and it doesn't leave my face looking with patches
Arcel G.
I so love this product! affordable and i love it on my skin. Juts perfect on my skin
Amanda C.
Altoona, PA
It's one of my ultimate go to items in my makeup bag. I use it a couple times a week.
Laiken C.
Perfect for evening out skin before applying the rest of my makeup. Silky smooth.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Very good product..
ana r.
Lawrence, MA
fit my skin tone, blended well. wasn't oily and made me feel refreshed all day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?