BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
NAYROBI A.
NAYROBI A.
Use this for a week. And it made my skin soo oily. Had to stop using it it was also giving me bumps on my forehead.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Richmond Hill, GA
I used to wear this BB cream and I didn't really like that it made my face feel oily. I did stick it out and used it for about 6 months before I decided I needed to switch to something different. Maybe I will try it again in the future
Diana M.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Myrna G.
Myrna G.
Culpeper, VA
A great product to use daily for even coverage. It does make my skin a bit oily, so I have to use powder over it, and reapply throughout the day. But overall, I would definitely purchase again.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
At first i thought it was great. Very moisturizing, ut not much coverage at all, and the reason i bought i was to have some coverage. Some people might find that it can be a good primer.
Christine C.
Christine C.
If you want a real BB cream, this is NOT it! SPF 15 doesn't do hardly any protection to your skin. u need an spf 30 or higher. this product doesn't whiten/lighten dark spots/corrects skin tone. it has no coverage. and its greasy. i know they make an oil free version now but I'm not going to waste my money. the only thing good about this is has a pleasant smell. its not even worth calling a tinted sunscreen at the best bc it hardly gives any protection.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
I tried out this BB cream as well as several others. This was my least favorite. It made my skin look shiny and oily all day and it slipped around on my skin. I did find a good use for mine, however. I apply it to my neck and décolleté. I live in Florida where sun protection is a must. This provides sun block and it moisturizes my delicate dry neck and chest skin. For that purpose it works very well but I hate it on my face.
Lizandra V.
Lizandra V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I like this bb cream but i feel like it can be a bit greasy and i think two or three more shades would not hurt
Haley S.
Haley S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a great face product! Low coverage but smells good! Definitely good for dryer skin
Meril C.
Meril C.
Works good on dry/normal skin. You don't need to use a lot because it covers nicely. Be careful though, it isn't very thick. I love that it smells good and it doesn't have the typical chemical smell similar products have.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?