BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Dandy S.
Dandy S.
Phoenix, Az
I use this for the days when I don't feel like putting much makeup on. It actually covers my dark circles pretty well. It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't break me out. The coverage is very sheer. A little goes a long way so this has lasted me a few months.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Smelled really bad after a while. I saw no difference and made me look oily.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
At first i thought it was great. Very moisturizing, ut not much coverage at all, and the reason i bought i was to have some coverage. Some people might find that it can be a good primer.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This BB Cream works perfectly for me because I am the kind of girl that does not need full coverage. I love products that do more then one thing for you. It stands in place perfectly for my foundation and moisturizer. It is also perfect with giving me a little bit of color that I sometimes do not have. I did give it a B though because it is a little grainy feeling compared to the L'Oreal one, but other then that one flaw, its pretty perfect.
Whitnee R.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been a tinted moisturizer user for years and this is like a better, more high powered version. It doesn't make me feel cakey or gunky. Gives a little more coverage than just your average tinted moisturizer also smells great and makes my skin feel soft.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Milwaukee, WI
It make me breakout...I don't know... WHY!!!
Marjana C.
Marjana C.
I love this product! When I first purchased it, I didn't think it did as great as great as a job to give me flawles looking skin as my Makeup Forever HD foundation. However, my skin starts to get really oily looking in the T-zoe during the summer so I had to stop my original foundation routine and gave the BB cream another try. I absolutely love this now! My skin doesn't look oily over the course of the day and it makes my skin look blemish free! I even bought the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle roller because like this product, it's light but effective and doesn't shift on the face like concealer does.
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love this bn crean because it hydrates my skin and it also makes it look flawless
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?