BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel B.
I love this garnier bb cream. I use it year round, and I love that it has SPF. It provides decent coverage, too.
saodat R.
Lombard, IL
It gives good coverage and it worked fine for the first week I used it, but it broke me out really bad afterwards
Giselle R.
Perris, CA
This bb cream helps my redness go away and it's a good bb cream. It's not full coverage but it's a great product!
Alyssa P.
Denver, CO
I like this cream a lot. It evens skin tone without weighing my face down and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
I think that this bb cream is very watering. But I do think that the bottle is very nice because it is very big.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love BB Cream!! Great products. I love a lot of products from this line. Offered at a pretty reasonable price.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I love this! I been using it everyday with a primer underneath since the summer and it gives you an awesome glow
yohana h.
This is by far the best bb cream I have ever tried. I love the formula and the coverage :) perfect for every day.
Melina P.
Iowa
Don't use it if you have oily skin! Its just like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't do what it says on the package!
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
I love this product. I have many pores in my skin yhat is noticeable but when I put this baby on I look flawless
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?