BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
This is my go-to product for basic, nothing fancy coverage. It does give nice, buildable coverage and doesn't break me out (I have combination skin.) The only set back is that it has a somewhat substantial alcohol smell. I would recommend it, though!
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I think this is some of the best BB cream you can get at a good price. It blends amazing, smells awesome, and does not get oily throughout the day. I honestly forget that I am wearing it. For a drugstore buy, this is one of the best you can get.
Nora E.
I really like it. It stays all day and it covers very well all of my red spots. I love that it has a bit of sunscreen in it, so it protects you a bit from the sun and it feels safe to use in the summer! It's very moisturizing and it keeps my skin soft
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I bought this BB cream back when it first came out about 4 years ago, and completely fell in love with it. It had been about that long since i used it since typicaly i like to use a foundation day t day. This summer with going to the beach so much i still like to have soomething to even out my skin tone but to not feel so thick, and especialy when attending parties in the summer in the heat doing a full face of makeup with a thick foundation it becomes hard, i decided i wanted to go back to a BB cream to wear something that wasn't going to feel so heavy i really did want to test out something else but i didn't want to risk spemdomg money on something i wouldn't like. I havnt used this product in 4 years and it did not dissapoint i loveeeee it, i hope they never stop making it this would even be good all year round you cant go wrong with this BB cream!
Ally A.
This is my FAVORITE BB cream, despite the "B" rating I'm giving it... The coverage it provides is BAR NONE. There is absolutely nothing that even comes close! I got the "medium/dark" option and my ONLY complaint- which warrants the "B" rating, are the color options. The medium/dark made sense for me, since I fake tan (not my face, but my body), and I needed something to match my neck, chest and body. Luckily, I use the most amazing tanning product, that leaves me dark without feeling orange, but this bb cream leaves me feeling EXTREMELY orange, as well as "dirty", just because of the color. That is my ONLY complaint. For those that like that look, then this is the product for you! What I do love about this product is just the fact that, on casual days, it almost eliminates the need for foundation, and with it, it's "mattifying" enough on it's own that you don't need to pair it with a powder. It gives the perfect amount of matte without looking cakey, as well as provides the right amount of moisture. I came across this product by mistake and I'm so glad that I decided to try it out. After trying out 5 or 6 other bb/cc creams, I wouldn't go with anything else.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
I did not like this. It was way too orange on my skin. I have yelllow undertone. And it just didnt work for me. The coverage was good. Not sure about staying power. I wiped it off after application. Cause the color was off. If they came out with one that was for olive skin i might try again
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Waaaaaaaay too much like foundation. A BB cream should be lighter and build-able but this product is not. It's quite heavy, but if you just want to use it as a foundation then it would be a three star. It doesn't do what it says it supposed to do.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
For me, I did not find this to be great. It was easy to apply and felt nice on my skin- not too heavy or cakey. The smell was pleasant. However, the coverage was a bit too light for me. I prefer a little fuller to cover imperfections and breakouts.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a CNA I can't really wear make up without it rubbing off on a mask or sweating off but with the skin perfecting bb cream I can have an even skin tone with a beautiful glow in a 5 second application! Plus it moisturizes!
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
Out of all the BB creams I've tried out, drugstore and high end this one was my favorite! it really evens out my skin and gives my skin a nice tint! it is however medium to small coverage and would not be good if you are trying to cover up blemishes! It also smells really good and is easy to apply! I usually just apply it with my hands because the warmth from my hands blend it nicely. One thing I'm not particularly find of is the fax=ct that when I apply it to my face it makes my face look oily. I love when BB creams gives my skin a nice dewy finish, but this product is too much and I always find my self having to set it with translucent powder. Also, I like the packaging however it does not show a true representation to how much product you're paying for! When you take the BB cream out of the box it is about 4 to 6 inches shorter than the box and so there is not as much product as you originally thought you were buying! I think the price however is good and it's fairly cheap compared to other BB creams! I think it costed around $15.00 while some BB creams cost up to $50 to $100 dollars. All in all I really like the product and I recommend trying it out!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?