BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I really like this BB cream as a drug store option, Unfortunately, I got a color that was too dark for me, and I think it started to break me out. I liked the consistency though, and was able to apply it with a beauty blender.
#light #refreshing #happy #affordable this product is perfect for you skin! I use to have the worse break outs but with this product? I can kiss those break outs goodbye and say hello to my beautiful luscious brown toned skin!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Manning, SC
This stuff goes on super light and has very good coverage. It actually smells good too. I think I really love everything about it. Its really easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy at all. One of my go to makeup items.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is a good bb cream for the price. It comes in a few shades but blends to your skin tone. It has a faint smell of floral to it which I wasn't sure about but I got used to it. It's a nice product. I'd probably buy it again.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
When I brought this BB cream I was hoping that I finally found a good BB Cream. However, when I tried it, it wasn't for me. Once I finished applying it onto my face I had to take it off because it truly did nothing for me. :/
Linda T.
Linda T.
This was one of the first bb cream I ever tried and loved it ever since then! I always go back to this bb cream, it's light weight and I love how it feel like I have no make on. I used this bb cream as my everyday foundation.
Tajinder K.
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Winderly U.
Winderly U.
Providence, RI
I like it as a B.B.cream, what I don't love about it is the scent, it's so strong and I rather my face products no scent, other than that, It's good for dry to normal skin, it has that shine that makes your skin look healthy.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
This is great for normal skin with the minimum imperfections,, because on with that skin types it works well,, a give great coverage for them as well,, affordable and you can find everywhere,, sometimes can get oily very fast
Zéke T.
Zéke T.
It made my skin dry and did not have a natural look to my face at all. I think this product is more for people with oily skin, but I can say that it has a great amount of SPF. I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?