BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love to wear this bb cream when I don't want to do a full makeup look. It gives good coverage. The formula is lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey. It's my go to for summer since that's usually when I don't really feel like wearing much makeup.
Belis A.
It's not unusable but I've tried many better by creams. The color range is very little with only two shades and one of them is a little too pink and the other is a little too yellow, however when I mix them I'm able to get a really nice shade. Over all the coverage and feel to it its okay
Kayce H.
Thomasville, GA
Perfect BB cream for when your going to be at the beach or in the sun for a long period of time. It has the sunscreen already built in so you don't have to worry about applying sun screen and not being able to wear make up. Wonderful product!
Marine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Melts right into your skin and color matches your skin. Very light weight and allows your skin to breath. Does not cake up and has a very subtle scent. Looks natural because it lets your skin peek through. Can be worn on its own or set with a translucent powder for a more matte finish.
Jan E.
Santa Ana, CA
Best BB Cream I have tried! Perfect for those days when you don't want to wear heavy makeup, yet don't want to have a bare face! There's times when I have very Dry skin and this is just Perfect! Leaving my skin moisturized with a subtle glow!
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
Well the thing with this BB cream is it's so hard to find your color but I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you would find a close match , and it had some pretty good coverage and it's good for oily skin , I would buy this product again.
Meagan B.
I have been issuing this product for years and am a big fan. I have skin that can become oily in my T zone and this product works amazing. It never leaves my skin oily, moisturizer where I need it and gives just enough coverage to even out my skin tone.
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
I wasn't completely happy with this product. I know it did protect my skin from the sun but it made my skin feel very oily. I also looked in the mirror and it looked as if I applied petroleum jelly on my face. I would definitely not buy again.
Ling K.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer has SPF 15 and I have it in the light/medium shade. Each tube is 2.5 oz or 75 ml, and that's a pretty big amount compared to other moisturizers, which are usually only 1 oz. I have used a fair amount of this tube already, but I have to say that it is not recommended for the summertime if you have oily skin. When it's humid, it makes it feel like you have an extra layer of skin on, and that's not a good feeling. I've read since that there is a version for oily skin so you may want to look into that if this doesn't sound good to you. It is kinda strange but only around my nose area, it doesn't blend well into my skin as with the rest of my face and you can clearly tell I have something on because it looks cakey. I have to mix it with another moisturizer for it to look more natural.

There is a light coverage, which I wish could be more heavier because I usually don't want to do a whole face routine in the morning, I just want to do moisturizer and go. Therefore, the light coverage does not cover my dark circles when I wish it would. There is a pleasant scent to the product which I can't really describe, but I like it, not overwhelming or having a sunscreen smell. Overall, I would only use it sparingly in the cold winter months, and would not purchase this in the future because I don't like the heavy face feeling. I might try the one for non-oily skin if I see it for a good price.
Mercedes D.
chevy chase, MD
It is thick and it lasts for a while and has good coverage but the smell is strong. It's fades after a while but it takes a bit to get used to. I personally have very fair skin and none of these match either- they should make more options.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?