BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rebecca ✌.
I’m not a big fan of their hair products but I do love their skin products! This is the first B.B. cream I ever used and probably my favorite. It helps the skin appear evenly toned and has a nice smell.
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite bb cream that I've been using for about a decade now! When I discovered this I was amazed at how light and airy it is yet giving good coverage! It's perfect for those who don't want heavy coverage and want to be good to their skin! I wish they sold this product in more places! I use to be able to get it at CVS and Ulta but now I only see it at Rite Aid!
Erika T.
Bountiful , UT
This is a really great light coverage B.B. cream. It goes On super well and leaves my skin looking bright and Dewey all day! I do wish it had slightly better coverage when i do have the occasional breakout... but overall great
Brittany H.
Bossier City
I’ve been using this B.B. cream for about 2-3 years now. The shade comes out so even and it barely looks like I have makeup on! Would recommend this to everyone! I promise you’ll fall in love!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This B.B. cream is amazing! I love it so much more than using foundation it looks so natural and I do not have to use very much! Plus it is easy to put on and keeps my skin moisturized.
Mackenzie W.
Brockport, NY
This is my go-to for medium coverage foundation. It's not thick at a foundation so it glide on easily but it makes my combination skin look evenly toned and redness is covered
Olivia D.
Makes you're skin look flawless without the burden of wearing makeup. It does it's job and didn't make me extra oily like some bb creams have. I use this on days I don't feel like trying but still wanna look nice. Definitely worth a try! Little goes a long way, so this product is worth the money and lasts a long time.
devyn l.
De Witt
I actually use this B.B. cream as a bit more of a corrector of sorts. Sometimes, if the shade of foundation I use is a little too dark, I use this to even it out and make it a bit lighter on my skin
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I'm not big on BB Creams and only picked this up to see what the rave was all about. I'm honestly not even sure of the purpose. It's like a super thin invisible foundation. But, it does feel good when applied so I'll continue using it until it runs out. Perhaps while I'm thinking about it I'll look more into the benefits.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
My go to BB cream. This product gives you an all day glow with minimal coverage. I have dry/combo so it works well with me but may be overly moisturizing for oily skin. I've bought this product several times already and will continue to do so.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?