BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tory A.
Winchester, VA
Having extremely sensitive skin I take extra caution with what goes on my face. I've heard good things about bb cream products and decided to give this particular one a try. I've just finished my first tube and am as we speak about to leave to grab another! It's silky smooth so the application process is a breeze wether you are using your hands , sponge or brush! I've used a brush and my hands. It gives a little shin so if you don't like shine then this isn't for you but I do so I Lalalala loveeeee it!
Erica M.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great product if you don't need super heavy coverage. I don't wear alot of makeup but this is definitely my favorite foundation. I don't do heavy cakey makeup. I very much like the way I look I just need some help evening out my skin tone sometimes and this is my go to! It looks like I'm not wearing makeup and it doesn't breakout my skin or cause dry patches. I use it almost year round except for summertime just bc it doesn't last long if your sweating or in water which isn't surprising to me at all.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been using this product for a couple years, couldn't live without it! I but the fair/medium color and it blends well from my pale winter months all the way into my tanned summer months while providing foundation quality coverage. It also has 20 spf sun protection which I love because I don't have to worry about applying greasy sunblock if for normal day to day exposure. I would highly recommend this product, it works as well as any BB cream I've ever used but at a much lower price!
Deanne K.
This makes my skin look "glowy," not too made-up, and gives me the comfort of knowing it has SPF covering my skin. I have combo skin, and it works well. I wish it covered just a little better, but really I don't want to use a full foundation, so I can't complain! I haven't noticed it making my skin any healthier, but I don't use it regularly enough for that to happen. I would recommend as a light-weight, light-coverage option to smooth out your skin and make you look awake and aglow!
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My favorite BB cream of all time is the CVS one. I believe they have discontinued it so I have desperately been looking for products similar and this is the closest thing I've found. I still not in love with it and miss my CVS one, but it is better than the maybellien one in my opinion. The CVS one was able to match my skin tone no matter if I was tan or not and this one fails to do that. The texture is also different and I prefer the CVS texture, but this one is okay (it's thicker).
April Y.
This is probably the drugstore best bb cream that worked for me, but it was still a disappointment. I got the one targeted for oily/combo skin but it didn't keep me matte whatsoever. It also made me shiny within 3-4 hrs and the coverage started to fade which my blemishes started to show. I recommend this for the ones who have a even non-blemish complexion and don't have so much to cover. since this is a light-medium coverage. The color payoff seems do-able and I got the light-medium.
Esmeralda P.
Escondido, CA
It has been so long since I have used this product but I can tell you I have loved this product this was my go to for about a year. It was always difficult for me to find this product as they only had it at cvs I tried other drugstores and nothing I tried Walmart and target and nothing but it was always at cvs and I can tel you this product is not a full coverage but it love it for that reason I do not have much to cover but it did give me that light coverage I was looking for.
Samantha B.
I have tried many BB creams and always return to this one. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it rather fast. It provides a light coverage that doesn't slide off as the day goes on or become cakey looking. I have noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health since using it especially a more even skin tone. The added SPF is a huge bonus as I don't have to worry about another face product. The only real con, I just absolutely can not stand the smell of this product.
Sheena N.
This is a great BB cream for everyday. I use it for school and it really covers my redness around my nose. I have dry skin and it does not accentuates my dry patches, but it doesn't completely hide them either. The scent is pretty strong, so if you're bothered by that, I wouldn't recommend this. It's not a holy grail BB cream, but it's definitely not horrible by any means. I'd suggest setting it with a powder to prevent it slipping, since it is such a liquidy consistency.
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
New to BB cream. I typically use foundation but wanted to try a BB cream during the summer. I previously used Make Up For Ever Ultra HD, but didn't like the coverage. I then switched to Lancome Teint Idole 24Hr and loved the coverage and formula, in general. This BB cream, although I haven't tried many, has been wonderful. Full coverage and stayed all day. I used a sephora foundation brush to apply then set it with a finishing powder. I would definitely recommend!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?