BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't get me wrong this product works very well and gives really good coverage, but the only thing I didn't like was the color arrangement they have. I chose the light and medium and it turns out it was a lot lighter than I expected, I gave it a chance to see if it would fade into my skin color naturally but it didn't . I don't only used it three times it gave me really good coverage and feels really nice on the skin I would like to get this product another chance but this time with the right skin color.
Tory A.
Tory A.
Winchester, VA
Having extremely sensitive skin I take extra caution with what goes on my face. I've heard good things about bb cream products and decided to give this particular one a try. I've just finished my first tube and am as we speak about to leave to grab another! It's silky smooth so the application process is a breeze wether you are using your hands , sponge or brush! I've used a brush and my hands. It gives a little shin so if you don't like shine then this isn't for you but I do so I Lalalala loveeeee it!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great product if you don't need super heavy coverage. I don't wear alot of makeup but this is definitely my favorite foundation. I don't do heavy cakey makeup. I very much like the way I look I just need some help evening out my skin tone sometimes and this is my go to! It looks like I'm not wearing makeup and it doesn't breakout my skin or cause dry patches. I use it almost year round except for summertime just bc it doesn't last long if your sweating or in water which isn't surprising to me at all.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been using this product for a couple years, couldn't live without it! I but the fair/medium color and it blends well from my pale winter months all the way into my tanned summer months while providing foundation quality coverage. It also has 20 spf sun protection which I love because I don't have to worry about applying greasy sunblock if for normal day to day exposure. I would highly recommend this product, it works as well as any BB cream I've ever used but at a much lower price!
Deanne K.
Deanne K.
This makes my skin look "glowy," not too made-up, and gives me the comfort of knowing it has SPF covering my skin. I have combo skin, and it works well. I wish it covered just a little better, but really I don't want to use a full foundation, so I can't complain! I haven't noticed it making my skin any healthier, but I don't use it regularly enough for that to happen. I would recommend as a light-weight, light-coverage option to smooth out your skin and make you look awake and aglow!
April Y.
April Y.
This is probably the drugstore best bb cream that worked for me, but it was still a disappointment. I got the one targeted for oily/combo skin but it didn't keep me matte whatsoever. It also made me shiny within 3-4 hrs and the coverage started to fade which my blemishes started to show. I recommend this for the ones who have a even non-blemish complexion and don't have so much to cover. since this is a light-medium coverage. The color payoff seems do-able and I got the light-medium.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My favorite BB cream of all time is the CVS one. I believe they have discontinued it so I have desperately been looking for products similar and this is the closest thing I've found. I still not in love with it and miss my CVS one, but it is better than the maybellien one in my opinion. The CVS one was able to match my skin tone no matter if I was tan or not and this one fails to do that. The texture is also different and I prefer the CVS texture, but this one is okay (it's thicker).
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
I have tried this product on a few different occasions, but I just can't get myself to love it. It isn't the worst BB cream I have tried, but it isn't the best ever. It gives decent coverage, but it looks pretty greasy. The main thing that bugs me about this product is the smell though. It has a very strong perfume scent that I can't stand. I don't recommend this product to people, but if you want to try it- go for it! My advice would be to use the money towards a better one, though.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Escondido, CA
It has been so long since I have used this product but I can tell you I have loved this product this was my go to for about a year. It was always difficult for me to find this product as they only had it at cvs I tried other drugstores and nothing I tried Walmart and target and nothing but it was always at cvs and I can tel you this product is not a full coverage but it love it for that reason I do not have much to cover but it did give me that light coverage I was looking for.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have tried many BB creams and always return to this one. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it rather fast. It provides a light coverage that doesn't slide off as the day goes on or become cakey looking. I have noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health since using it especially a more even skin tone. The added SPF is a huge bonus as I don't have to worry about another face product. The only real con, I just absolutely can not stand the smell of this product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?