BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
This is the first BB Cream I've purchased and it's pretty good. Light way and the coverage is just right.
Casey R.
Casey R.
The first thing I noticed with this BB Cream is that the smell is fantastic! Some makeup smells downright gross so I was pleased this smelled good. The coverage is OKAY. Not good but not bad. If you put some powder on top it helps.
D. C.
D. C.
I've been using this everyday and I like it for the most part. It has amazing coverage and is buildable. I have blemishes and after I applied it, I didn't need any concealer. Application with a foundation brush was horrible, but it blends beautifully with your fingers. It holds up ok in the heat, not the greatest. The shades are not the greatest either, but it kinda blends into your tone.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Perfect amount of coverage for me. Super rich and moisturizing, this BB cream evens out my skin tone so nicely.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Kaira V.
Kaira V.
Madera, CA
I bought this product at target, and was super excited to try it, a little goes a long way! its not to heavy on my skin either. I've had It for over 4 months now and I'm still half way full on it. it smells good too! my skin always feels soft. don't really see and perfections as it claims. but I still like it either way :)
Dandy S.
Dandy S.
Phoenix, Az
I use this for the days when I don't feel like putting much makeup on. It actually covers my dark circles pretty well. It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't break me out. The coverage is very sheer. A little goes a long way so this has lasted me a few months.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this BB cream but found out quickly i was not a huge fan. Right when you put it on it automatically feels cakey and it doesn't sink into the skin. it also made me oily fast and i have dry skin!
Susie B.
Susie B.
Not enough shades. If you're yellow undertone, don't bother. They are way to pink. Either too light or too dark.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?