BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
I cant find a color that exactly matches my skin. It is a great product otherwise, looks natural and feels great.
I use this BB cream for 5 years now and I realize that really the best for skin, my it's so smooth and beauty ❤❤❤
Rachel B.
I love this garnier bb cream. I use it year round, and I love that it has SPF. It provides decent coverage, too.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
MADE MY SKIN EXTREMELY OILY AND IT TURNED ORANGE AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS GAVE IT AWAY DID NOT PURCHASE EVER AGAIN
Sara N.
Mineral Wells, TX
I like the coverage but there is something that my skin does not like. it makes me feel like my face in on fire.
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is not Foundation. It's a basic lotion with skin tone evening properties. I use a powder foundation over it.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love BB Cream!! Great products. I love a lot of products from this line. Offered at a pretty reasonable price.
member-58a5a6441
Texas
I love this bb cream!! Is my first time when i used this make up and I'm in love because y love the natural look
I love this product it does great the only thing i don't like is that i have to reply powder once here and there
Ashlesha R.
Works perfectly as a makeup base for every day makeup gives a natural tint to the skin goes perfect on oily skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?