BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alison V.
Alison V.
Sacramento, CA
I really hate how there's not a variety of shades and I couldn't find my shade. The smell is not that great either. I don't really see the value in this cream.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cleves, OH
This BB cream changed my life. I'm exaggerating, but seriously, it did. I am someone who wears make up every day. This BB cream does just as well, if not better than my Bare Minerals foundation and is soooooo much cheaper.

I'm sure when I go out on the weekends or other times when I do my make up more seriously I will still use traditional foundation. But when it comes to going to work and getting out of the house quickly I am forever changed to Garnier BB cream!
Jesilyn I.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I was never a big makeup person. Never liked heavy foundations. I was happy to find this BB cream and now I am able to moisturize and also have some coverage.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
I really like this for everyday wear. It gives good coverage, but is light on your face so nothing feels caked on. The SPF is a nice plus too.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Works great on my skin! Feels light and looks natural! Love it!
Sarabeth P.
Sarabeth P.
This is a great and affordable product. Its application is smooth and has a nice finish. This product smells very good and is easy to blend. The only thing I would like them to offer is different undertones for different types of skin. I am more yellow toned so this product is not the naturalist looking on my skin considering it seems to be more peachy/red toned :)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This product does have great natural coverage and I used it for about a month until.... I began to break out and noticed I had to use more and more making my skin a lot more oily than normal.
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Georgetown, TX
This is a great BB cream for all skin types. I love how it gives me a light coverage that last all day. I don't like using foundations because they're so heavy and don't protect against oil or shine. This BB cream is great for a more natural look and glides on super easy. I love how it has spf in it to protect my skin throughout the sunny day. Its non greasy so i don't get oily skin or break out from it. Over all its a great product not the best because there are more expensive brands that do better. But for the price and amount of product its really good.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?