BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Haven't tried it yet but would love to try it I heard great reviews about these product !!!!!!!!!! People
nidhi s.
Not a big fan of this product but very sheer coverage not buildable get patchy doesnt come in many shades
Lisa H.
I love this.. sometimes I use it as a moisturizer... it's light feeling not heavy on the face like others
Siri K.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's super lightweight, blends easily and I love the fact that it has SPF in it makes is super convenient
Kaylee U.
I love this bb cream! It applies so good and is so easy to blend! It has the perfect amount of coverage!
Elizabeth L.
W Valley City, UT
This product it a must have for people that doesn't have time to get ready every day (like me) thumbs up!
Jodi S.
Norwood, PA
This completely evens out my skin tone and keeps my face soft to touch, It has spf 15 for sun protection
Kimber P.
I sadly couldn't find the right shade for me. I really have heard wonderful things about this product.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Love this bb cream it has enough coverage helps hydrate your skin and make it look fresh while using it
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Has a very strong fragrance that I did not like. Other than that might gave been ok Will not buy again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?