BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
MADE MY SKIN EXTREMELY OILY AND IT TURNED ORANGE AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS GAVE IT AWAY DID NOT PURCHASE EVER AGAIN
Sara N.
Mineral Wells, TX
I like the coverage but there is something that my skin does not like. it makes me feel like my face in on fire.
Bianka S.
várpalota
It's not bad, but It can turn into a Little darker at The End of The day. But If I'm in a rush I usually use It.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
I cant find a color that exactly matches my skin. It is a great product otherwise, looks natural and feels great.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Omg i love this cream it makes ones skin so soft and feel brand new after using it even after only one use of it.
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Left my skin feeling greasy!

Didn't work for me, and I would in no way recommend. The oil left me breaking out!
I use this BB cream for 5 years now and I realize that really the best for skin, my it's so smooth and beauty ❤❤❤
Susie B.
Not enough shades. If you're yellow undertone, don't bother. They are way to pink. Either too light or too dark.
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is not Foundation. It's a basic lotion with skin tone evening properties. I use a powder foundation over it.
yohana h.
This is by far the best bb cream I have ever tried. I love the formula and the coverage :) perfect for every day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?