BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anne C.
Anne C.
Doha, Qatar
I thought it was a beautiful steal when I first tried it. It has a gel-like cream texture, very blendable and dries up on skin within seconds. It feels nice on the skin - lightweight, soft, and smooth. I also like its uncomplicated, travel-friendly squeeze tube packaging.

It's available in two shades: Medium and Light/Clair. I got it in the latter one. The limited shade options is a bit of a downfall in my opinion, although the coverage is really sheer that these two basic shades will somehow suffice to meet most of the consumers' needs.

It gives my skin a dewy finish which is only half of an advantage for me since I have combination skin. But my skin is oily as hell most of the time, it would go dewy to annoyingly oily within minutes so I prefer setting it with powder. I use Guerlain Meteorites Powder for a sheer, all-over-glow coverage or MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation for more coverage because this Garnier BB cream does not seem to cover my blemishes totally.

I like this product because obviously, it makes life easier for lazy makeup lovers like me. It's like a Swiss Army Knife. A solution to nearly all my skincare/beauty blues mustered up in a single squeezable handy tube. Now I think I'm addicted to BB creams and I'm still in constant search for the most divine one. I heard Garnier has produced a BB cream made for oily/combination skin, so I might as well try that one.

- See more at: http://www.lepaperdoll.me/2013/02/garnier-miracle-skin-perfector-truly.html
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I got the light/medium color... it is too dark for me. Significantly darker than my regular foundation. It does cover well and I really like the light coverage.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to apply and has the consistency of moisturizer. I love that it also has spf in it without the horrible smell. It is awesome because of how flexible it is: moisturizer, makeup, spf, primer. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizing product I can use without breaking me out. I love wearing this daily. It gives you a nice light finish but does not conceal all my blemishes/imperfections. I use a mineral makeup over for better coverage and for a matte finish.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
I love this. As a student I do not want a product that will take too long or too much effort to apply. It has a good amount of coverage for day to day wear and is light weight. It is a dewy finish and can come off easily if not set. The only down side is the limit of colors, luckily the color I have matches but I can see where some people would have issues matching the product to their skin.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
This covers your skin, for sure. I have literally had people tell me I have flawless skin while wearing this. Only downside is that in the summer you can't keep it in a car because the heat warms it up to the point where it will run out of the bottle and create a disaster. Wish it was a better package to prevent this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
Don't really care for this, very oily and doesn't spread out evenly. Not great for the summer when you're seating away.
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I have acne prone, oily skin...and this works wonders! it covers imperfections without clogging my pores, and doesn't leave a shiny look.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Massillon, OH
I love this BB Cream. It goes on really well and covers great for a BB cream. It blends into my skin really well and the texture is much better than some others I've used.
Maggie  B.
Maggie B.
This bb has great coverage. I rather wear this bb cream than a foundation. I wish it had a more shade variation.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
It's a bit oilier than I would prefer but it does even out my skin tone well.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?