BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
la amo me deja la piel muy suave 0 daño es un muy buen producto por mi no la dejaria de usa por nada en el mundon
Victoria r.
Newport News, VA
This made my skin clear. It hasn't been this light in years. I love new this and this happens to be one of those.
Ashlesha R.
Works perfectly as a makeup base for every day makeup gives a natural tint to the skin goes perfect on oily skin
Emily T.
Turlock, CA
Makes my face shiny and looking sweaty after just 15 minutes. Good color though. I might try the oil control one.
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
Definitely goes on well and gives me ample coverage. Doesn’t feel heavy or icky, pretty light and wash go blend.
Kasee A.
Very nice BB cream from the drugstore! Has a nice light feel & you get a great amount of product for this price!
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
My godddddd. Yesssss. When im out, i take with me and leaves my skin flawless, without trying and just applying.
saodat R.
Lombard, IL
It gives good coverage and it worked fine for the first week I used it, but it broke me out really bad afterwards
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
yohana h.
This is by far the best bb cream I have ever tried. I love the formula and the coverage :) perfect for every day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?