BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
member-e82556858
London
This smells nice and leaves the skin soft and glowing.myou have to put effort to apply it and get it Into the skin
Roselee G.
Thornton, CO
So smooth never have any cracks in my makeup makes my makeup stay on longer and doesn't make my makeup look crusty
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
I love this to apply to my face after my foundation it gives a great glow and make you apper more awake and bright.
Blaire B.
Medium to light coverage is nice. Good price for amount of product. Would like if there was better color selection.
Michelle D.
Boise, ID
This is very light coverage, its good for someone that does not need too much coverage, and it smells really nice.
Regina C.
There aren't many shades and it makes my dry patches stand out. However, on other parts of my skin, it looks fine.
Kayla S.
Manchester, PA
this makes your face feel sticky and does not give good coverage. IT is more like a moisturizer than a foundation.
I use this BB cream for 5 years now and I realize that really the best for skin, my it's so smooth and beauty ❤❤❤
Sara N.
Mineral Wells, TX
I like the coverage but there is something that my skin does not like. it makes me feel like my face in on fire.
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
My godddddd. Yesssss. When im out, i take with me and leaves my skin flawless, without trying and just applying.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?