BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I prefer using a foundation over a bb cream but i decide to give this a try. Its okay, the shade is a little off so i wished they offered more shades. i have very oily skin and this does well but only for a while
Amber H.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
Don't really care for this, very oily and doesn't spread out evenly. Not great for the summer when you're seating away.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
I was so excited to use this BB cream but my hopes of a wonderful product were shattered. It smelled like rubbing alcohol as soon as I opened it. It gives your skin an orange, greasy looking tint and if you have even slightly sensitive skin, it will be instantly irritated.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I use this product daily and since using it the tone of my skin has improved drastically. I love it and I highly recommend it!
Alison V.
Alison V.
Sacramento, CA
I really hate how there's not a variety of shades and I couldn't find my shade. The smell is not that great either. I don't really see the value in this cream.
Shahnoor K.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Denise R.
Denise R.
North port , FL
I've tried many kinds of bb creams and this is my favorite. It even skin tone and give decent coverage. Smells good and SPF!! It can look a tad oily. Just apply a powder over it
Renata A.
Renata A.
Essex
I purchased this BB cream because I've read a lot of great reviews and heard perfect comments that this product does amazing job, gives perfect coverage, looks natural on the skin and etc. I don't want to say that it's bad because it's not it is quite good tinted moisturizer but that's it. It's not amazing because: coverage is medium, Lightest shade is slightly darker than my natural skin tone (so it's not really looks good or suits me), texture is creamy which I like, because I like quite rich texture creams and foundations, smell is good and very very light, it also feels nice on the skin almost like wearing no makeup at all. It's good just for days when you are lazy to wear full makeup or feeling not in a Makeupy mood. It goes smoothly so you don't need much time to smoothn every spot or area it's like cream. + Good Price and quite worth trying if you like tinted moisturizer and light feel.
Keri A.
Keri A.
I am a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
Karina K.
Karina K.
This is my all time fave drug store bb cream- no smell, applies nice, spf of 20 and absorbs all my oil . you should def get the right kind for your skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?