BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
Got a really small sample of this, but couldn't decide if I liked it bc I didn't get to use it enough.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product everyday. It is great, although sometimes I would not like to pay the price for it. There are a lot of coupons available. Worth it, if you use foundation daily.
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
Coalinga, CA
It evens out skin tone, hydrates, and repairs! It's tint makes it a great substitute for foundation. I love it!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This make up is not too greasy, dry or irritating on my skin, and I don't feel like am wearing a mask. I am very satisfied with it.
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This was a waste of my money. The coverage is minimal, and that would of been fine if not for the advertising stating it would cover up flaws. Oh and it turned orange on me :( .
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
This bb cream is amazing, probably one of the best. It has great coverage especially for being just a bb cream. Although the medium/deep is pretty dark so i have to put powder over it .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
San Francisco, CA
Very watery consistency, but such an amazing product. It takes me about 4 months to go through one tube, and offers pretty decent coverage for a BB cream. I use this first and apply it with a small stipple brush, then follow it with some concealer for any blemishes or scars, and top it all off with a powder foundation. Love that it also has SPF, and that it doesn't make me breakout!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Not impressed I bought it and it didn't do anything for my face. I bought an avon one and that even worked better for my skin
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cave Junction, OR
I love this product! I use it everyday before I started using it my face was very dry you could see it flaking on my forehead but, know that I use BB Cream my face is never dry and it's really smooth! I love this product and so glad that I tried it!
Cali W.
Cali W.
North Augusta, SC
The coverage is good but this makes my face extremely oily! I have to apply powder very 30 miss when using it for my face to not look greasy.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?