BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angela D.
O Fallon, MO
Garnier is a great company. I generally love all their products and this one is not any different. Great coverage!
member-e82556858
London
This smells nice and leaves the skin soft and glowing.myou have to put effort to apply it and get it Into the skin
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
This is a great product only a little to greasy for my oily skin. If you have combination to dry skin it's a winner
Regina C.
There aren't many shades and it makes my dry patches stand out. However, on other parts of my skin, it looks fine.
Jaylen L.
Bowling Green, KY
Not impressed with this BB cream. Not nearly enough coverage. It's good for people that need little to no coverage.
Sugee K.
This eye roller was great! I used to keep mine in my fridge for a refreshing and burst of coolness in the morning.
Roselee G.
Thornton, CO
So smooth never have any cracks in my makeup makes my makeup stay on longer and doesn't make my makeup look crusty
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm giving this product a C because I have rather pale skin and the lightest shade was still WAY too orange for me.
alexsandro B.
Melhor produto para a estética do cabelo pois seus cabelos nunca mais será o mesmo depois de usar a linha da garnie
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?